Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Buying Syma S107 for the first time.
A help to those who are going to buy the S107 for the first time online.
Manash
Guests
July 31, 2012 - 2:10 am

Hello Bhaiya, thanks for your reply. I would surely like to keep posting and would do too. I am having exam nowadays so quite busy, but when I would be free I would surely like to be on the forum.

Syma Freak
Admin
July 30, 2012 - 6:48 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Manash.great to hear you have had a good buying experience from Banggood as heard some bad stories how long it takes to get products received.I am happy for you.Please keep us posted on your flying fun.much appreciated post from you

Regards

Bhaiya (Syma Freak)

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

Manash
Guests
July 29, 2012 - 1:25 am

I was going to place my first order from an international website and I was confused about from where to buy the S107. Though Bhaiya (SymaFreak) suggested Amazon, but unfortunately they didn't ship to India.

I spent days searching for a good website. I found Lightake. It was good but I don't know why I didn't like they way they put up their website. I was reluctant to buy from ebay as people warned about buying from ebay as I would get clones or fakes, (fake once delivered, is hard to send back and get refund).

Then I found Banggood and honestly I would say that the first time impression was good. They were selling at just around $18 with nearly $1 for worldwide registered airmail shipping. That was amazing. I paid through paypal and my product was dispatched within 24 hours as promised. I got the tracking and was able to see the progress of my first international order.

It reached me on the 20th day and was cleared from the customs without any hassle. Got it in a nice foam box with all the parts in good condition. The heli flew fantastic right out of the box after charging and I could feel the happiness of controlling the most stable 3ch heli ever. I would like to thanks BangGood for providing genuine (R5 board) product and for excellent customer service.

I shared my first time buying experience so that others can get help from my good experience. Now I am totally confident that I would not get fakes from them and so I am planning to buy a few more for my relatives.

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
11 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2