Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Well, this is embarising--s800g binding issue
Shingo
Guests
September 11, 2012 - 9:15 pm

BVC: you have 2 of the S800G helicopters? How have you enjoyed them? I'm guessing you have had no problem getting them to take off, but did / do you have any issues keeping the remote "paired" to the helicopter without it cutting out?

bvc
Guests
September 11, 2012 - 2:20 pm

They quickly broke on both of mine too.

CPD
Guests
September 11, 2012 - 1:51 pm

It's not so much that I'm a putz like I thought I was, it's that the remote is from a bad batch. :/ I'm not going to return it, simply because of the fact that it's so great (and sharpied up, and the junkey tail rotor broked off)

bvc
Guests
September 11, 2012 - 12:18 pm

I have two and never had to do anything different than with a 107 or anything strange. Bummer!

CPD
Guests
September 11, 2012 - 12:33 am

Well, still no dice. I think I got one of the bad ones with  a bad remote. At least I can fly it, so I'll just keep flying until I can get annother one later for the remote. (and to speedmod)

Shingo
Guests
September 10, 2012 - 12:08 pm

BINDING REMOTE TIP:  I finally got the S800G remote to bind after following this process (every time).  Caution, my S800G already went back because it couldn't fly more than 1 inch from floor...but I finally got the remote to bind by following this:

Try pushing the throttle to FULL ON position BEFORE turning the remote on. It should cause the green light to flash. Then, pull the throttle back to ZERO and the light should remain lit. Do this while helicopter is turned on and ready to fly

CPD
Guests
September 10, 2012 - 11:06 am

Ok, now it's my turn for some help. I can't quite seem to get my s800g to bind to my remote. It bound to the s102g remote, and bound to it for a combined 10 seconds when it zoomed up twice on two separate tries, but unbound when I had to panic land it and won't rebind. What order or whatever go I need to do with this thing to get it to bind?

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
11 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2