Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
S107c/x5sw
viewing video
Syma Freak
Admin
December 21, 2015 - 8:47 am
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Found this.

Suggestions:

1.a) Try playing the file on a different computer and check if the file is not corrupt.

1.b) Try copying the file to the computer and check if you are able to play the file.

2. In some cases people have run into this error when the wrong audio device is selected in WMP.  Tools | Options | Devices | Speakers | Properties will allow you to change it.

3. It’s a good idea to update and/or reinstall your Sound Card and Video Card drivers. Along with DirectX when you are getting this error.

4. To determine what codec was used with a specific file, play the file in the Player, if possible. While the file is playing, right-click the file in the library, and then click Properties. On the File tab, look at the Audio codec and Video codec sections.

5. Download and install Codecs by go to the PLAYER tab and check. Connect to the Internet and Download Codecs Automatically from the player

6. Configure protocol settings

On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Network tab.

In the Streaming protocols area, select all the protocol check boxes.

When connecting to a server running Windows Media Services, Windows Media Player attempts to use all the selected protocols.

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

JamDJ
Lancaster, PA, USA
Admin
December 19, 2015 - 5:28 pm
Forum Posts: 264
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Chris,

Thanks for joining our forum and

a huge welcome!

Sounds to me like your chip just needs 

to be formatted. I've read threads on here

that describe your same situation. 

Good luck, welcome again, and please

post often!

chrisjf3
Guests
December 19, 2015 - 8:05 am

"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." 

Can anyone help me with this? I have been flying syma helicopters and quadcopters for a couple of years, I currently have 7. The newest to the flight line are the S107C and the x5sw. I can't play back the video on my lap top, I get the above error. What do I need to do??

Any and all help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5