Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Help S107
help s107
Tags: Syma X9
Supernova
Guests
March 1, 2013 - 12:57 am

A low watt soldering iron about 15 watt is ideal.

There is a mod you can do easily with a different rear rotor blade here-

amazon.com/gp/product/B000PW00K8/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000PW00K8&linkCode=as2&tag=multibladehel-20

This blade will need inverting. Just turn the motor to face down, the screw will need to go in the top of the shaft.

Steven Smith
Guests
March 1, 2013 - 12:02 am

Really appriciate that supernova a big help!!

im going to try and solder it on the weekend as my work has a soldering iron i can borrow. not sure what watt it is though?

in your videos it looks like you have lots of s107g! are they problematic? mine just hasnt felt right since getting it out the box. I wish i knew how to take them appart and back together as easy as you make it look ha.

The flying forward thing is a little annoying as my brothers helicopter nose seems to dip allot more than mine? is there any mod i can do to fix mine?

Supernova
Guests
February 28, 2013 - 9:44 pm

Supernova said
It should be straight, if you remove the screw you can turn it, as for wires, soldering is best but you can twist them, you MUST! tape them well if this is your only option.

Soldering. It is a bit off screen but you can get the idea, I hope wink

Supernova
Guests
February 28, 2013 - 8:33 pm

It should be straight, if you remove the screw you can turn it, as for wires, soldering is best but you can twist them, you MUST! tape them well if this is your only option.

Soldering.

Steven Smith
Guests
February 28, 2013 - 9:03 am

Thanks for the videos that's a big help. Is your rear rotary blade and motor straight? As mine is in an angle is that normal. I only flew my helicopter for 30 mins and it broke, r these prone to breaking? Doesn't move forward very well? 

Oh and I know this sounds mad but I can't solder and I don't own a solder iron? Is it possible to twist the witness together and insulate tape them?? 

Supernova
Guests
February 28, 2013 - 5:23 am

Hi Steven, And a big crigon_04 here

Have a look at my video, hope this helps. As a start. I cant help with the I phone as I use an HTC.

If the rear motor needs changing then look at my other video

Here.

Steven Smith
Guests
February 28, 2013 - 12:38 am

Im a bit of a noob with rc helicopters and i need help with the s107g. if its ok i just want to list a couple of problems im having and any help would be much apreciated!

Firstly my front motor has stopped working, not a good start. I have bought another motor of ebay but i need help installing it? i was thinking of cutting the wires nearest the dead motor and just rewireing and using insulation tape rather than soldering?

next issue i have is it wont move forward very fast compared with my brothers heli? i have noticed that my rear rotary blade and moter is on a slight angle and is not straight. would that be a problem? when it was working it didnt seem to be a problem apart from it moved forward very slow!!

i cant really move the motor straight as it is screwed onto the rear bar?

Next question is how do i use my iphone as a controller? i know u need a transmitter but cant find one?

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
9 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2