Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Hello from Georgia - S107G won't lift off
Tags: Syma X9
CPD
Guests
December 11, 2011 - 3:45 pm

Heck, if you do that, get multiple batteries, then you can charge them all at once, go wherever you wanted to to do some serious flying, pop off the shell, pop in annother battery, and keep flying!

Supernova
Guests
December 10, 2011 - 9:37 am

A good idea is to get some small male/female conecters to fit to the wires, opposite way round so no wrong connection and easy replacement of a battery.

Guests
December 10, 2011 - 5:02 am

Thank You for the replies!  Thanks for confirming what I suspected. I will find and order a new battery.  I will also make sure my son reads your replies. Smile

CPD
Guests
December 9, 2011 - 6:32 am

Yeah, it's meant to be on there until it's charged, then taken off right then and there. then wait 3-4 minutes, then fly, then wait 3-4 minutes, then charge, then fly, and repeat, except on the last flight before storing for a good while, do everything you can to run it to zero. From there, it's a debate whether it should be recharged to full, or left dead.

A good "correct" battery should run about $6, but I'd go with the upgrade batteries out there for a little more.

Supernova
Guests
December 9, 2011 - 4:07 am

Sounds like it is over charged and needs a new battery Lipos dont like to be cooked.

Lucky the thing did not catch fire.

Guests
December 9, 2011 - 3:57 am

Got my son one of these great little helicopters and he loved it!  He is a fanatic about charging things though.  He plugged his S107G up to the pc to charge and left it...for months.  Now when you try to fly it the blades spin around like they are supposed to, but when you puch the right knob to make it go it just goes straight to the ground (from it's landing spot above).  Not like a nose dive or anything. It just won't go UP.  Although it has power, I was wondering if something is wrong with the battery (reduced power or something) since it was left on to charge forever.  Any input would be greatly appreciated as he only flew this thing like twice and now it doesn't work.  bummer!!

Thanks!

Mary

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
8 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9