Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
yellow motherboard?
yannibenji
Guests
November 13, 2014 - 2:09 am

I have two genuine S107G models which are fitted with 'yellow' boards. These connections may be different for those fitted with the 'red' board .

Board markings are: S107R5 SMLBH.

Board connections are:

With board laying flat, component side up and connections to the left ie switch on top side:
Going downwards:

1. Battery Positive is a thick red lead
2. Front rotor motor positive - a thin red lead together with Rear rotor motor positive - a thin white lead
3. Tail motor negative - a very thin blue lead
4. Tail motor positive - a very thin red lead
5. Rear rotor motor negative - a thin black lead
6. Front rotor motor negative - a thin blue lead
7. Battery negative is a thick black lead

The battery and motor positive connections are joined on the underside of the board. This suggests that the motors are driven via negative voltage levels.

I hope this is clear and useful to those brave enough to strip and repair these excellent little machines.

CPD
Guests
December 27, 2013 - 3:30 am

Here's the thing with fakes and real helis--it really does not matter. If it flies, it flies, if it dies, it dies. Nobody should be worried about fake helis, since they aren't really a problem to fix. Only issue being if they were from longer than Amazon's return policy, (where if it breaks in the first however long like the fakes do, just swap it out for one from Amazon) then you just have to replace one motor when it blows. If you already have a soldering gun, or know somebody with one, it's not a problem in the least.

markmark.123
Guests
December 24, 2013 - 4:44 am

I just recived my new 107 and the bord is yellow on that aswell

playerpitts
Guests
December 22, 2013 - 5:12 am

thanxs for the reply. it does fly nice so im happy with it.

Syma Freak
Admin
December 21, 2013 - 8:25 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I think the main thing to consider is if the heli flies ok, it might be a clone, which is ok too, Syma are using different products from other supplies, no I can not prove that but makes sense to me the are Constancy upgrading

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

playerpitts
Guests
December 20, 2013 - 8:28 am

hi im new to the syma107 site and just bought my first heli :) but the motherboard is yellow? ut us marked s107r5 on the board and the light is green. the model i bought is a yellow body so is that why my motherboard is yellow? it flys great so no problems there. thanx for reading and i appreciate all responses , ok maybe the board is tan, srry

playerpitts
Guests
December 20, 2013 - 8:13 am

the copter is yellow and so is the motherboard. the markings are correct but board is yellow is this right? ok maybe the board is tan. srry anyone else get the tan boards?

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
14 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2