Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Thank You For All Your Posts
Syma Freak
Admin
August 19, 2011 - 7:34 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

@sgs and earthsea-thank you for your input-my real worry is will I overcrowd this blog and confuse people on other Syma helicopters-I own just about all of them but feel the Syma S107 is the best to me-the others are great-some built in plastic-harder to repair-however really willing to create a All in one Syma site that covers them all except the Syma S107 as feel we all have a good blog here to expand with-sure I started this blog as loved the Syma S107,I never thought in my wildest dreams it would be so popular-So want to do the correct thing by everybody-with out you input guys this blog would not be as popular-keep me posted of your views-SF Cool

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

earthsea
Guests
August 18, 2011 - 6:19 pm

I have the s107 and the s032. It would be great to see tips, tricks and info on both these amazing birds on one site. 

Both these birds are different from each other and yet give equal pleasure to the flyer. I became a Syma freak after doing my home work and concluding that they are seriously the best 3 channel heli on the market, indoor and out door, period.

This site can only grow.

sgs
Guests
August 18, 2011 - 9:31 am

I think that opening it up to the Syma BIG BROTHERS and SISTERS would open things up to a larger information base.

SGS

Syma Freak
Admin
August 17, 2011 - 7:26 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

@ To Every mad Syma Freak like me-Just wanted to say to all thank you for your input good or bad-It really helps everyone to get a understanding of the Syma S107 and where to buy them and what model suits you-Many thanks to Dale-Ethan,and Michael to name a few that have really helped me keep on building a better Syma blog-their emails and effort has been enormous-Thanks guys.

Deep in my heart thank to you all–

A Question-Would you like me to build this blog on all the Syma helis or would that detract from what we have here-Feed back would be great.

Again thank you all for your input-am always in awe of people's help and advice-Take care good flying (Syma flying is better than sex!) just kidding-lol Cool No not really-woo just hit the ceiling-dog has got it now-she hates them buzzing around-Drop-no not chew!!!Yell

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
14 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5