Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Tail jitters when in Hover
Tags: Syma X9
bvc
Guests
June 18, 2012 - 1:40 am

Timm said
Hi Guys,

Hope some one can help. I have noticed just recently that when in a hover I can see that the tail is jittering a bit and not sure what is causing the problems. Take off, Flight and landing no problems. One thing I have come across is that the tail assembly is not firm got a little bit of play, would that cause the jittering? Timm

Yes. If you get it snug it should stop.

Timm
Guests
June 17, 2012 - 9:36 pm

Greetings,

Thanks for that. I will have a try and see. Had the 107 for 2 weeks now and flying every day what a lovely little chopper. I do a lot of Helii flying on FSX, so to do something like this is great. Timm

CPD
Guests
June 17, 2012 - 9:29 pm

The tails do tend to "jitter" or shake when you're hovering, esp without the stabilizers. (the diagonal bars running from the frame to the yellow horizontal peice on the tail) I'm not really sure how to fix it, other than maybe take some of the plastic from the packaging, cut it into thin shims, and put them around the tail boom where it connects to the frame.

Timm
Guests
June 17, 2012 - 6:52 pm

Hi Guys,

Hope some one can help. I have noticed just recently that when in a hover I can see that the tail is jittering a bit and not sure what is causing the problems. Take off, Flight and landing no problems. One thing I have come across is that the tail assembly is not firm got a little bit of play, would that cause the jittering? Timm

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
11 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2