Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Syma X1 UFO 4CH RC Quadcopter RTF-New
Just released,review on the way
Syma Freak
Admin
December 14, 2012 - 4:28 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi Pixxelpusher:Ok,first thing as stupid as it sounds are batteries in remote new? is the battery for the Syma quad fully charged? so let us say yes to those facts: Always turn remote on first and wait,then connect battery to X1-Place down flat on the floor as soon as you can,one tip as had a problem with one quad not a syma was to place remote on the floor after turned on then attach power to quad and place near remote and wait to bind.

How have you set up your remote-on easy mode first,also make sure throttle is not on when binding..if all fails-where did you buy from?

Take off canopy and check solder joints-but wait if you have just bought this,better not to fiddle with anything but get a return new one from who ever you purchased from--hope that helps-keep us posted--putting your post into the X1 topic SF

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

pixxelpusher
Guests
December 14, 2012 - 2:43 pm

Hi, I've just purchased one of these after seeing all the cool clips online, however can't seem to get the thing working. Any advice?

I've tried putting the battery in first, flipping it over and then turning on the remote, wait for beeps, up / down the throttle, and the X1 just sits there flashing it's red light.

I've also tried turing the remote on first, wait for beeps, then putting the battery in, flip it over... but again red light continuously flashes and nothing else happens.

So what am I doing wrong?

lew803
Guests
December 11, 2012 - 6:34 am

The Syma X1 is my first quad copter so there have been many,too many to count,crashes that should have destroyed any heli I have.When did you ever see a heli do catwheels?The X1 can do them in series,like four in a row,and you can not find one damaged part.This is not on concrete or asphalt.Plain old grass at lawn length.You can knock the board cover off and the battery is 4 feet away and there is still no damage.Astounding.For the price I have to say this would be a good one to start with.No I'm not with any company.I'm just an ordinary guy who lives in Ohio and who likes to explore new things.Wink

Syma Freak
Admin
October 19, 2012 - 6:44 pm

I have nearly finished my X1 Review,this weekend,also I worked out a different battery mod,that will cost us cheaper for batteries..so stay positive.. the Syma X1 bumblebee is really neat to fly........Latest review http://syma107.com/syma-x1-ufo.....uadcopter/

JamDJ
Lancaster, PA, USA
Admin
August 31, 2012 - 1:30 pm
Forum Posts: 264

Looks like fun, but I probably won't get one. It just doesn't look

like a real helicopter. Good luck and safe flying to those of you

who get an X1!

CPD
Guests
August 31, 2012 - 12:13 am

Wow, I guess that makes the Syma the new cheapest quad on the market. The quastion is, how large is it really in practicality, and is it outdoors worthy. We'll have to wait for the review.

I'm suprised how they shoved that out the door so fast, yet it's been a year since the "release" of the s119g Huey, and I still have yet to see any for sale anywhere.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens with it, see if it's good or if it's annother case of getting what you paid for and a rush job in development. Wouldn't be the first thing Syma screwed up. Let's hope it's like annother s107g, and not annother 029g...

Widdog
Guests
August 30, 2012 - 9:17 pm

Well Syma Freak you called it correctly again. This Quad looks really cool. I can hardly wait for your review.

Syma Freak
Admin
August 30, 2012 - 5:40 pm

Syma quadcopter Syma X1 UFO 4CH RC Quadcopter RTF, told you it was coming!! links here to Amazon-I like the battery connection better than the Blade Mqx and the Wiltoy quad,,Review soonSurprised

Battery super Store has them on Amazon-Always Genuine

Image Enlarger

Some Specs

Product Overview
1) 3D flips!
Stabilty and agility in flight simplify professional 3D maneuvers like pirouettes 3D fun flips,rolls,and more.
2) 2.4GHz Radio control
By using of the 2.4GHz spread spectrum technology,the model has the characteristics of long control distance,strong anti-interference ability,small power consumption and rapid response.
3) 3-Axis
The latest 3-axis flight control system,with adjustable gyro sensitivity,permits super stable flight.
4) 3D Full flight
Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward, Backward, Leftward flight, Rightward flight.

Features:
3 way precision controller: up/down, left/right, forward/backward
Speed up mode
360° Eversion
Two Fly Mode:Indoor/Outdoor
Built-in three axis Gyro

Includes:
1x 4CH 3-axis quadcopter
1x 2.4G LCD remote
1x 3.7v 350mAh lipo battery (builted-in quadcopter)
1x USB Charger
2x Main blades A
2x Main blades B
1x English Manual

Specification:
Product Battery: 3.7V/350mAh Li-po
Charging time: About 40 Minutes
Flying time: About 5-6 Minutes
Controlling distance: About 40 Meters
Frequency: 2.4G
Channel: 4 channels