Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Syma S107N
Tags: Syma X9
zedorda
Guests
January 27, 2013 - 8:54 am

I like the small helis myself atm till I master 4ch flight. When I wanted a an outdoor flyer I went with the WL-v911 but I hear the larger Syma helis are great too.

NitroCopter
Guests
January 27, 2013 - 8:36 am

Do you have any large scale helicopters? I was thinking about getting the S033G or the S33 for the summer. I understand that the S33 is 2.4GHz as opposed to the infrared S033G, but the S033G is slightly larger. 

What would you recommend for outdoors?

zedorda
Guests
January 27, 2013 - 8:29 am

I own 2 of the S800G and have fun with them daily. They are faster than the S107G and I find it more fun with 4ch to work with.

NitroCopter
Guests
January 27, 2013 - 8:16 am

You know what, I think I will buy it. It's only 5 dollars more than the S107G anyway.

I have also been looking at the S800G now, how good would you say that one is?

zedorda
Guests
January 27, 2013 - 8:03 am

Nice it must of been added recently because I been lurking that and other sites for the F3 from Syma to be available to buy. One other thing to notice is the main gearing is different from the S107G it matches the S800G which also has alot more lift. If I was you I would buy the S107N. Just my 2cents.

NitroCopter
Guests
January 27, 2013 - 7:59 am

zedorda said
It is one of the new 2013 models but I don't know if you can actually buy one yet.

I will assume it is one of the 2013 models since I did not see it last year.

And yes it is available for purchase, I found it here:

http://www.symatoystore.com/Sy.....-GYRO-Blue

zedorda
Guests
January 27, 2013 - 7:56 am

It is one of the new 2013 models but I don't know if you can actually buy one yet.

NitroCopter
Guests
January 27, 2013 - 7:32 am

Hey everyone, I'm new here.

So, I have had my Syma S107G for about a year now (greatest 20 dollars I have ever spent), but recently it broke. I was looking around for another model and I stumbled across the S107N. 

The only difference seems to be the larger tail motor. Does anyone here own one? And should I get it instead of the S107G?

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
9 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2