Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
syma s107N sighting
Tags: Syma X9
zedorda
Guests
January 20, 2013 - 6:48 pm

The F3 is already in stock at some places.

http://www.toys-model.com/syma.....-gyro.html

zedorda
Guests
January 20, 2013 - 5:06 pm

CPD said
Not sure exactly the motivation behind using the s800g frame and gearset on this thing, but the size of the tail motor is quite impressive. I hope they put out that as a "replacement" part and it'll fit on the regular s107 tailboom. The rest of the heli, meh, I'm still with my boys, the s800g. Maybe having two helis using the same frame and gearset means we'll be able to get s800g/107N motors and gears.

I'm assuming  they tuned it for faster flight, being that it's an N (I assume for Nitro) and has such a big tail rotor. I like the fact that they're making them with the 800g style pop-off nose, which makes dealing with anything in the front of the heli SOOOO much nicer.

Friction is why. The gear setup in the S107G is a horrible design unless your restricted by space confinements but the S800G and nearly the rest of the market proved there is enough room for direct driving the shaft. The S107G with its multiple gear mesh points loses nearly 15% of it's power from just friction alone. I agree the N has to refer to a speedier heli with the massive tail motor and direct drive it should be alot faster.

oden
Guests
January 20, 2013 - 4:08 am

ye i can see alot of people putting that tail motor on there s107g, i know im gonna give it a try as soon as they start selling the parts.. 

I dont know if you checked out the hole website but they have the s107g on sale for $18.99 with free shipping. not a bad deal if anybody is looking..

CPD
Guests
January 20, 2013 - 3:43 am

Not sure exactly the motivation behind using the s800g frame and gearset on this thing, but the size of the tail motor is quite impressive. I hope they put out that as a "replacement" part and it'll fit on the regular s107 tailboom. The rest of the heli, meh, I'm still with my boys, the s800g. Maybe having two helis using the same frame and gearset means we'll be able to get s800g/107N motors and gears.

I'm assuming  they tuned it for faster flight, being that it's an N (I assume for Nitro) and has such a big tail rotor. I like the fact that they're making them with the 800g style pop-off nose, which makes dealing with anything in the front of the heli SOOOO much nicer.

oden
Guests
January 20, 2013 - 2:27 am

just spoted the new syma s107n for sale on banggood.com $24.16. plus free shipping . it's pre order right now.

http://www.banggood.com/Wholes.....Helicopter-With-Gyro-p-62708.html

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
18 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5