Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Syma S032 Review Website
Tags: Syma X9
Syma Freak
Admin
August 2, 2011 - 8:57 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

@Josh-64 love your posts mate-sorry late getting back-never give up on this hobby as just awesome fun-but hey watch what you spend-never over spend money on helis or planes-just living is expensive these days! More fun to save your money do your research and then buy-when I look at so many planes and helis sitting in my garage out of service I realize how much money I have spent-now re resurrecting many to give them life again-do not be crazy like me-lol- just repaired my Nine Eagles 771b not the greatest plane in the world,but sits in my car-my dog chewed the wing off-now fixed,dog is not happy-take care SF Cool

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

Josh-64
Guests
July 16, 2011 - 10:13 pm

@Syma Freak

Ok thanks. I'm on a minuscule budget at the moment so I'm having trouble even buying a heli. I love rc planes, I went with a friend of mine awhile back and he went and flew his Nitro Cessna 182. That glider looks great. A few years ago I bought a rc tank with a BB gun in it, They are great fun, chased my brother around the house and trying to shoot him once. I forget what happened to it it stopped working. I removed the BB gun and had a go at shooting some sparrows with no success. Now some of the parts inside are worn and cracked it no longer works either.

Josh

Syma Freak
Admin
July 16, 2011 - 1:43 pm

@Josh I also fly planes and love gliders so did a review on the Parkzone Radian Glider as I really love this big sailplane-have smashed it a few times and rebuilt it-now I am getting better flying it and get 20 min flights on one battery-You need a bit of space to fly it until you get better at it-so at the park have,Nine Eagles planes,Syma S032,Parkzone planes - going to have to buy a big van soon to carry them all-am a crazy machine on rc toys-going to buy some tanks soon-wooo

Syma Freak
Admin
July 16, 2011 - 1:32 pm

@Josh Yes it is,I try to build separate blogs on each Syma heli I have bought to give help-I realized it was better than cramming this blog with all Syma helis when this really is a blog for the Syma S107.All gets really hard work,I try to give advice and hope to make a few dollars as well so can pay for hosting-have to say I am way out of pocket at the moment and spend hours updating any info I get on Symas-Still labor of love as love these birds-Any info you have on the Syma S032 feel free to email me and will update blog with your email-SF

Josh-64
Guests
July 14, 2011 - 6:41 pm

Hi SF

Is this website affiliated with you in any way?

Syma S032 review

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
19 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5