Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Supernova Has Gone Live
My old buddy has created a blog all about Multi Blade Helicopters.He needs our help to get his site active.He is always going to be a moderator on this forum,but you might feel like to Twitter his site.
Tags: Syma X9
Supernova
Guests
August 3, 2012 - 1:16 am

Hi SF thanks for the post, it has been hard work setting it all up as you know  Smile  and I would like to see some people have a look at my new site and let me know what they think ?

My new Quad is being built now! and lotts of work to do, and some videos to come.

I am still going to be here and keep a beady little eye on things hehe! so I am still about Cool

And I will let everybody know about this forum no probs buddy.

I hope to get my new Quad up and flying this Weekend LaughLaughLaughLaugh

Bernie.

Syma Freak
Admin
July 29, 2012 - 10:06 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Supernova has created his own site on Multi-Blade-Helicopters This site concentrates on Quadcopters, multi-blade helis and new building ideas...

A new site built by Bernie (Supernova) to help in other ways for this great RC Hobby.This site is not taking one away from the Syma S107, more a step to help the next phase of RC Hobbies.I truly wish him well and feel it will help us all to progress..Give him a Tweet,or just say HI...

Well done,and thank you for your help as a moderator on the forum- We are all behind you as I know you will give your honest review on anything you are trying to build..Do not forget to tell your viewers about our forum..lol SF Wink

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5