Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Spacers????
CPD
Guests
February 19, 2012 - 12:32 am

I haven't looked for them, but I'd look for a bead like it. There should be something at the craft store similar in size and shape, and you'll get hundreds-lol.

bvc
Guests
February 18, 2012 - 7:24 pm

Someone else asked in the last few weeks and the answer was the same. Can't find them, and get them from another. While looking for parts for my daughters s111g I found an all plastics/no electronics for 14 dollars. I haven't seen anything like that for the s107, but it sure would be nice.

Steve
Guests
February 18, 2012 - 5:03 pm

Where would one find those white plastic spacers standoffs located between the canopy shell and the chassis?   I have broken and re-glued a couple of them, but I'd like to put fresh ones on my birds.   Is cannabilizing another copter the only source?   Can't find them on anybody's parts listing.   Thanks for any help.  

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
15 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2