Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
S107 balance bar screw?
Tags: Syma X9
dr.zapp
Guests
December 19, 2013 - 7:01 am

I think it is a real Syma, the blades and box are all like the originals... Seems crazy that I can get any replacement part except that one.

Syma Freak
Admin
December 11, 2013 - 7:24 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Again CPD  is correct, bought many screws from Hobbyking great for my other helis, by the time I did that would be cheaper to buy another 107 and keep the other for spares-just my view.yoda22

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

CPD
Guests
December 4, 2013 - 12:59 pm

Hmmm... looking over the helis I have in my dorm room, my real ones all have screws, and the World Tech Toys one has the pin. Is yours a WTT or a fake? That would explain the pin. Now, for getting the screw, since you don't have one... that's one of those parts that I think just comes with the heli, and that's it. I do not believe when I got a replacement upper main shaft for my 102 that it came with one, and I don't think anything else does either. Like I said, I think it's a with the heli, and that's it kind of a part. Hopefully I'm wrong on that, though.

dr.zapp
Guests
December 1, 2013 - 6:02 pm

I have been looking all over to find the long screw that holds the balance bar onto the shaft of the s107g. I broke the linkage, and got a replacement, but the old balance bar I have does *not* have a screw- it uses a pin, and the holes on the new linkage are too big for this pin, and appear to be made for the screw instead. Every balance bar, main shaft, linkage, or "complete parts set" I have found has everything BUT THIS SCREW!!!! (Can you tell I'm a bit frustrated?) Why are they so hard to find? 

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2