Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Problem Flying High
bjybhs8
Guests
January 4, 2012 - 11:41 am

How would I attach that battery to the heli since it looks different than the stock battery? 

CPD
Guests
January 2, 2012 - 2:57 am

Did you top off the battery in the heli periodically?

These lipo's need charged every now and then to keep them alive. You probably just neglected to charge it for a few months, and it just slowly died.

Simple fix- look on amazon for a 240 mah 3.7 volt lipo battery and put it in the heli. It will take longer to charge, but it will fly much longer.

bjybhs8
Guests
January 1, 2012 - 7:21 am

Hello everyone.  My first post and I've been a Syma owner for about 5 months.

I've had my S107 since July and it flew wonderful.  I dont fly it that often and I charge via USB.  For Christmas I bought one for my brother and I made sure I charged mine overnight so I could fly with him when he opened his.

His flew great after the charge, mine however only flew about 6ft in the air and this was within minutes of intial flight.  It wasn't like I was already flying the RC for 10min.  I was full throttle and could not climb high like I used to.  I even switched batteries in the controller thinking it was a communication error. 

Days after Christmas I decided to check it out again and after a full charge, same results.  Also, when I would over at around 6ft and move forward or backwards, the RC would descend at a rate about 2in/sec. 

Any ideas?  I think the RC's rechargeable battery isn't holding a full charge or the battery is being drained quickly.  Thanks

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
2 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2