Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
No top rotor spin - loose black wire from motor ?
Tags: Syma X9
Supernova
Guests
January 10, 2012 - 7:05 am

Thats ok Laugh

CPD
Guests
January 10, 2012 - 7:00 am

Knew you'd know better than me!

thanks there, bernie!

Supernova
Guests
January 10, 2012 - 4:46 am

CPD said:

Sorry. I was trying, but that's the best I've got until I go home after Chemistry.

Is there any clear solder points without a wire connected? I don't think I know of any specific point, but there may be somewhere in a line with the other wires for the other motor or something.

I'd look on my red one to see it easilly, but I re-assembled it...

Supernova should be able to help with this one- he has a lot more experience with these things on that one aspect...

The Black wire? from the front motor should go to / looking from the front / far left terminal on the mother board.

CPD
Guests
January 10, 2012 - 2:14 am

ie=UTF8&qid=1326121975&sr=1-10

There you go. Bought mine there before, now I need to fill up again.

Best price around, and not shipping from Hong Kong.

mike wasasky
Guests
January 10, 2012 - 1:56 am

Hi, Who can tell me where I can get a set of main blades for my S107G, I leaving the country this wesnesday? i living in New york

CPD
Guests
January 10, 2012 - 1:50 am

Sorry. I was trying, but that's the best I've got until I go home after Chemistry.

Is there any clear solder points without a wire connected? I don't think I know of any specific point, but there may be somewhere in a line with the other wires for the other motor or something.

I'd look on my red one to see it easilly, but I re-assembled it...

Supernova should be able to help with this one- he has a lot more experience with these things on that one aspect...

Ian19
Guests
January 9, 2012 - 9:53 pm

thanks for that but still not really clear from the video posted.

I'm sure the black wire needs to be connected somewhere on the front of the circuit board (where the other wires

are connected). there are several other solder points all in a line on the front of the board but it's just a matter

of which one. I did accidently touch this loose black wire on a solder point to the most right of the front of the circuit

board (as you are looking direct towards the front of the heli) and the top rotor spun like crazy which I assume means 

motor is working fine. However it just kept on spinning until I moved the wire so again I assume this was some sort of

short circuit and not the correct place to solder the black wire as both the rc and heli were switched to the off position.

Any clear video or photo showing the wiring on the circuit board would be great.   

CPD
Guests
January 9, 2012 - 9:35 am

I can't offhand say where, but I think there might be a spot you could pause this to see...

feature=related

Not sure, though.

SF and supernova should be able to say better where it is exactly...

Ian19
Guests
January 9, 2012 - 7:49 am

Recently purchased new S107G, did not fly when new out of box - no top rotor spin.

Removed nose cone front section to reveal battery / wiring etc

Found a loose black wire that does not appear to have been soldered (at all), this black wire

traces back to the top rotor motor but I do not know where it needs to be soldered to ?

Any help please to finally get this yellow bird flying ......

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2