Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Modification and other Non-Heli Supply Stores
List of websites to get things for mods and maintenance supplies
Tags: Syma X9
Syma Freak
Admin
December 9, 2012 - 3:51 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

That sounds ok CPD as we are just telling what is out there and a link to the product but not bagging anyone--I feel sites we send people to should be sites we have bought from ourselves and know ok- nothing worse than sending some one to a site we do not know if reliable or trustworthy-just my thoughts as people do trust this forum and think nothing of following our recommend links to sites....

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

CPD
Guests
December 6, 2012 - 2:32 am

Yeah, I see where issues come up...

I was kinda thinking more along the lines of the post on oiling and what everybody uses, where it would be less focused on actually where you got something, but more what all's out there from where. (If I can explain my thought without sounding like I'm reversing on myself)

Basically, "I bought some doodads and wizzbangers for the heli, and they're really great for making it fast. If you want some, I got them from (insert url here)." "Oh, yeah, I tried some of those too! They worked nice, but you should try these doobangers and wizzdads from this place! They work a lot better, and you can do this n that to make them even better!" "Oh, yeah, I saw those. They look like something I should try sometime! Thanks!"

Something like that.

Syma Freak
Admin
December 5, 2012 - 7:58 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Good point-have got that a bit on "stop thief post" one always has to be careful here..hence I have tried to keep it to where I have bought and other peoples buying experience--but think it might be worth another topic-I will put my best sellers with a link and disclamer to the others-so covers us all.

So CPD we could start a main topic from where to buy the Syma,to then sub topics,tools,oi,parts ,etc- maybe we crunch this out via emails to set up  SF Wink

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

CPD
Guests
December 3, 2012 - 4:56 pm

Well, I just had the idea after posting in the s107 weight reduction topic to start putting together a topic devoted to the sites where you can get supplies for your heli, other than the heli itself. Can it be somebody that already also sells the helis and you've bought from? Sure. This is just a secondary spot for things other than helis, like oils/silicon greases, plastics and other supplies for frame mods, batteries, speed tail rotors, etc. Basically, anything you can think of that you've used for your heli, not pertaining directly to parts or buying the heli itself. (that way if people want to look for where to buy a heli, they don't have to scroll through places selling tail rotors, and people wanting to know of good supplies, tools, and things for mods don't have to scroll through where to buy the heli they already have)

Just post away! Tools, maintenance supplies, modification supplies, anything, just fire away!

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
10 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2