Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Looking for parts! Can't find them anywhere.
Tags: Syma X9
Freeonthree
Guests
January 31, 2012 - 8:29 am

I don't know, but I caught both of mine loose the other day, so I tightened all the screws on the heli. 

I like the wood idea though...  making your own parts might be fun  :>)   Dennis

UnDeRFLiP
Guests
January 31, 2012 - 5:51 am

I knew they were hard to find!! This is the one and only piece that isn't available for these copters. what gives!!?

Freeonthree
Guests
January 30, 2012 - 9:33 pm

Here's a cool website where you can make any part you need.  Watch the video and see how.  Dennis

http://www.emachineshop.com/in.....Qgodii2itw

I'd use wood, or the end of a medium size wire tie (just came to mind, same shape, and nylon) to make the canopy mounts, but ya never know when ya need that special part to save something expensive, and the part isn't available. Hmmm...  Dennis

Freeonthree
Guests
January 30, 2012 - 7:33 pm

I.ve looked everywhere man, whew ! 

Make a couple out of wood, with an exacto knife, or dremel  :>)  

Use tiny self taping screws for the pins, and cut the heads off with a dremel once there screwed into the wood.  Dennis

UnDeRFLiP
Guests
January 30, 2012 - 9:59 am

Hello Syma members!

great little forum you have here. I'm looking for parts for my S107 that I can't seem to find anywhere. I'm looking for the little white pieces that connect the canopy to the actual frame of the heli. The pieces themselves are secured to the frame with screws and the canopy is then secured to these pieces via screws as well. They're very tiny and both are now broken. Any help sourcing out these parts would be appreciated! It's no fun flying a heli to the body flapping around and not secured 🙁

Thanks to all!

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5