Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Hybrid S107g???
Tags: Syma X9
Syma Freak
Admin
November 29, 2011 - 10:42 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Ok keep us all posted.all things you say however big or small on the Syma 107 helps us all

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

CPD
Guests
November 28, 2011 - 1:34 am

Yeah, I don't know. It's got everything correct except for the one motor and the motherboard.

I bought it straight from amazon, so it should be direct from them…

tag=yf01-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399369&creativeASIN=B004A8ZRB0

Those suns of guns raised the price up today too!!! I bought it for $19.17 or so US, now they've raised it to freaking $30!!! Just in time for Christmas!!!YellYellYell (edit: they must've seen this, because it's back to 19.99!)

About a dozen flights recorded good. One where the tail got gummed up with floor crap, mostly my mom's hair. lol.

Takes quite a while to charge, but the battery seems to be cool to the touch within 3-4 minutes afterwards. Trying to drain it every time by reving until the led's quit.

Note to anybody buying these— buy the 16 pack of rotors– I'm flying mine with two glued ones… 🙁

Thank you Testor's Plastic cement! (really plastic weld…) Needed re-trimmed on the remote, and I've covered them with a little electrical tape on the edge, but flying well. Made the backwards drift unbearable now, though…

turned around the tail decoration by the rotor (the tail pointing down) and rounded it over. the stupid thing keeps getting caught in the rug in the kitchen. Also trying out a slight mod for helping with outdoors– I'll try to put a part of a green pop bottle over the reciever to help keep out unwanted light. I know there's a blue one over, but it's probably not keeping out all of the bad light.

Syma Freak
Admin
November 27, 2011 - 3:16 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

My view it would not be the Syma factory that would have repaired it,guess would have been the seller you got it from- Syma builds them but they get sent to agents and sellers,they do not spend the time repairing,I feel they would get the product back from the seller and replace with another,hence my senses say this is a fake,maybe a clone but I doubt it-however as you have I guess a few Syma S107's you know how they fly,if flies ok,what the hell could be good,as said have had a few clones all good.

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

CPD
Guests
November 27, 2011 - 10:43 am

So, I just got my s107g today, and looking it over, it has the correct markings, box, and everything, except for a green front motor, a red led on the motherboard. Even has a black rear motor, just like the real ones.

The only wierd part was it has a storng tendancy toward backwards and left.

(also has a bunch of green and a few red scuffs on the remote)

Very long battery life too.

Didn't need to sync with the remote either- simply moved to A, tried to sync, boom, hit the ceiling light.

Anyway, is this some new thing, a returned one, or some freak occurance???

EDIT: Upon further rview, the heli looks to be a fake that somebody burned out one motor on, returned, and was rebuilt by syma with a real motor, blades, (both main and tail) box and used/returned remote.

didn't pay the rebuilt price, but if it stays alive, I'll be happy.

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2