Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Got mine from Toys 'n More
Tags: Syma X9
voodoo
Guests
September 17, 2012 - 1:42 pm

This is supposed to be in the 'stop theif' thread?  sorry... still haven't go t the forum layout down yet!

Real Syma S107G's, even in special paint!  Very nice people to deal with in person and on the phone. They don't to my knowledge have a website and I bought my three brand new ones and one for parts..and even that one flies just fine, from their booth at the Canadian National Exhibition in Toronto.

Called the number they gave me to ask about spares if I need them and left a message on the 'Canadian' line and Alex got back to me promptly.  We had a good talk and he actually has a 'spares' package he ships out with common parts that need replacing, or you can shop spares 'a la carte'.  I expect they ship full heli's too!  Store is in Portland Oregon USA and quoted shipping sounded quite reasonable for spares.  US phone number is 503-281-4530, and I guess...ask for Alex! Smile 

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
14 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2