Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Charging problems
Tags: Syma X9
CPD
Guests
April 29, 2013 - 12:33 am

First thing to check is that you're getting proper contact between the pins and the charger. On some of mine, they're getting older and the boards are getting loose, so they don't always make proper contact. As for after that, look around on here--there's about 20 different threads exactly like this, and you're probably going to find your issue if you follow one of those.

As for changing channel, it's 100% remote. You change the channel on the remote before starting, bind, fly. Then change it again the next flight if you want to, bind, fly. If you want to fly two of them, one has to be bound in one room to one channel, the other bound in a different, separate room to the other channel.

markos
Guests
April 28, 2013 - 7:50 am

Hi,

i've just bought a S107g from amazon and am having trouble charging...

I've followed the instructions, plugging in the USB cable to my laptop (macbook) and the cable lights up red as it says in the guide. The heli is switched off and when I plug the other end of the USB cable into the heli, the light still stays red. In the instructions it says the light should go out when charging and comes back on when charged, so I assumed the heli came fully charged. However, when I turn the heli on (after disconnecting the USB cable) nothing happens... no flashing light. Would I need to turn on the controller too for this to happen or is there something wrong with the battery?

Also, I'm not sure how to change the channel on the heli from A to B.... where is the switch?

Hopefully someone will be able to help as I can't wait to get my 107 up and running!

Thanks

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
23 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5