Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Charger from plug on pcb?
How do I make a charger from plug on pcb?
Tags: Syma X9
bvc
Guests
September 7, 2012 - 2:35 pm

I was making a charger for a gw9958. For my purposes it wasn't a syma question but I figured maybe someone had done it (or would want to) with connectors on their batteries, but I guess not. I figured it out. It was just a matter of figuring out polarity through trial and error. And it was all for nothing. The 9958 batteries were so toast they don't really fly the heli, so I parted it out for the motors to use on my v911's, which is why I was given (thrown in the deal) the 9958. I got 3 v911's, 1 transmitter, 3 sets of new blades, 1 Bravo SX motor, 2 Delrin gears, 1 xtreme flybar, 2 MSR paddles, 5 batteries, 1 cnc swash/head set, 1 v911 main motor, and more for $50. :D

wannabe_pilot
Guests
September 7, 2012 - 1:49 pm

sorry...

the white wire across the middle connects the "on" side of the switch to the right pin behind the plug

but i think i may be misunderstanding your question...what would you like to charge?

bvc
Guests
September 7, 2012 - 8:51 am

What am I supposed to see?

wannabe_pilot
Guests
September 3, 2012 - 4:47 am
bvc
Guests
September 2, 2012 - 7:56 am

How do I make a charger from plug on pcb and the usb charger cord?

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2