Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Charge Jack/Plug Glitch
Tags: Syma X9
Freeonthree
Guests
February 6, 2012 - 6:16 am

Appears to be a failing charge cord so far. One cord functions normally.

Plugged in Yellow in, who had a (40% approx) sleep charge, and light was on withing 3 mins ?  lol

Connected him to the other USB cord, and now he's charging normally.  

CPD
Guests
February 6, 2012 - 1:18 am

Don't know, but my 102 has a bad charger-it NEVER goes bright except when you unplug it. Sometimes I can bump it to blink, but it's not good. I just hope it shuts off when it does that.

The fake 107 charger's the one that you'd think would be bad, but it's the best out of all of them!

Supernova
Guests
February 5, 2012 - 9:40 pm

Could be a bad conection ?

Freeonthree
Guests
February 5, 2012 - 2:21 pm

I just had a charging glitch... Was charging, and the USB light came on blinking for a couple of minutes while I watched for it to go full brightness. Finally unplugged and re connected and the light stayed out. Then about 5 minutes later, the light just clicked on full brightness, no blinking, like mine usually do. If mine blinks, it usually only does it for a few seconds, and then goes to full brightness.  Time to really keep an eye on it now... never had that happen before, but maybe, just maybe, were not always getting a full charge Surprised

Im going to start reconnecting for a while and see if it will continue charging, till I trust it again  Wink

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
10 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2