Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Changing Channel/Frequency...
WiKi
Guests
January 21, 2011 - 3:54 am

Sorry for the confusion. No - I meant 3 pilots, 3 controllers, 3 helicopters. I have 2 sons so the three of us would like to be able to fly together at the same time. One on each of the (supposedly) available channels A, B and C.

3 simultaneously on one controller would be asking for disaster I'm sure!

Thank you for the help!

John
Guests
January 21, 2011 - 12:12 am

I must be thick-are you trying to fly 3 syma helis on one remote at the same time? how could you control them?

Syma Freak
Admin
January 21, 2011 - 12:04 am
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Do you have remotes for each Syma S107 you have? If so have you tried binding them away from each other-If you are trying to use one remote for all 3 to fly at once that is not possible- will do some more research-strange as it seems I got 3 fake Syma 107 from Ebay and none of the remotes would bind with another Syma only the heli that came with its own remote-have tried with my 6 channel spectrem remote,no luck there either. Looks like you have been to RCG Forum pretty cool place for heli info.Laugh

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

WiKi
Guests
January 20, 2011 - 4:19 pm

Thanks for the response. I was under the impression that you could fly up to 3 S107's together simultaneously but that doesn't appear to be the case. A lot of the sites imply that you can…

Image Enlarger

But others indicate that only 2 channels are available…

Image Enlarger

I read on RCG that the A|B|C on the controller is just from using a common controller shell for all of their radios – 2 channel and 3 channel alike and that the 2 position switch implies only 2 S107's can be flown simultaneously. Its a shame but I guess that's how it is.

Thanks for the tips on changing the channel. Anybody with any knowledge on how to fly 3 S107s simultaneously would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Syma Freak
Admin
January 20, 2011 - 2:47 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

@Wiki  For two Syma S107:

Turn on remote A and heli A. Make sure they are binded together.

Turn off remote A, leave heli A on.

Turn on remote B and heli B. Make sure they are binded together.

Turn on remote A.

You’re good to go to fly both on one remote

PS. Set channel on both remotes before doing all this!

or try this for one heli:turn the heli on place it down on a flat
surface, wait till the little green flashing light at the back stays a
solid green, then turn on the remote and should bind one heli to remote.

Only two channels on remote,generally B & C

Found it is better to bind one remote in a different room so other remote does not pick up signal-Let me know if this helps and info you required

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

WiKi
Guests
January 20, 2011 - 5:17 am

I've seen the many posts on how to change the frequency on the S107 from A to B etc. In the sales documentation it indicates the S107 can be set to any of three channels - A,B and C. However, the selector switch on the remote that came with the S107 only appears to have 2 positions, that land somewhere between A/B and B/C. I have 3 of these heli's (one for me and one for each of my 2 boys).

We can't fly together if I can't get one of the remotes to be on Channel C - is this possible? I thought I remembered reading somewhere you can do it but have to open up the TX but I can't seem to re-find that information.

Any help? Thanks!

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
3 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5