Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Best Wall Charger For S107G
Tags: Syma X9
thans
Guests
April 14, 2014 - 3:46 am

I just wanted to thank chuck731 for offering the information (2/17/14) about the Duracell Dual AC Charger-- model DU6102.  This is a very good option for charging the S107G and other similar helicopters.  I purchased one and just finished using it to charge two batteries at the same time.  It worked beautifully and the charging time was exactly the time it took to charge a battery on my computer... which for me was 70 minutes (new products).

Thanks Chuck!     T. Hansdouble-thumbs-up-thanks-smiley-emoticon

lfever
Guests
March 9, 2014 - 4:04 am

Syma Freak said
That is great, got any photos of the charger? as can not find one in Aussie

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Durace.....2ece1f3f81

Syma Freak
Admin
March 8, 2014 - 3:47 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

That is great, got any photos of the charger? as can not find one in Aussie

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

chuck731
Guests
March 1, 2014 - 3:34 am

I was at my local homestore (Menards) and found this charger that fits the ticket.  Its made by Duracell,  dual usb ac charger,

ouput is 4.6-5.3 max  500ma max  Model number DU6102.   Its made for Samsung, Motorla, Nokia, HTC, Blackberry, iPod/iPhone and

some  USB devices. I've also seen it on Amazon. Used it twice and work just fine and no more charging thru my lapptop.  Hooray!

Syma Freak
Admin
February 28, 2014 - 9:07 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi Guys, the Members that know more than me on this are CPD, Lew and Supernova, shoot them a email..SF

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

haveblue
Guests
February 28, 2014 - 12:36 pm

This is something im researching as well. It seems that most mobile usb wall adapters charge around 800 mah, or more. From what I understand, my old pc usbs run from 300 to 500 MAH. I have used my 800 MAH mobile adapter a few times on my cobra,and apache (same battery as the 107) and it charges in about the same time as a usb port.  monitoring with a laser temperature gun, the lipos do not get much, if at all above room temp with an 800 MAH charge..same with the usb right from my pc...but this high rate of charge concerns me...so I use my usb ports.  The lack of specifications, and old wives tales about lipos are hard to interpret. I think the information here about never fully discharging is correct. It would be really nice to know the MAH rating on the Syma wall adapters! (They should give all the specs!)  I would also like to know if the protection circuitry for the battery limits charging amps, or just cuts off the charge at a regulated voltage?   

lfever
Guests
February 28, 2014 - 3:38 am

I too am looking for a charger for the S107G as we have 7 of them in the family. We want to get the most out batteries and not have to use computer or remotes to charge them. Recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

lfever

chuck731
Guests
February 27, 2014 - 4:06 pm

I'm going goofy looking at all these wall chargers for my S107G and no one one gives you any specs on them. The ones on Amazon looks like my wall charger for my S032G but than again no specs. Can I use the wall charger that came with my S032G work to charge my S107G without toasting the battery? It would charge fast at 800MA but it can't do the battery any good I would think.  Does Syma make a wall charger just for the 107's? A few wall chargers I've seen on Amazon look just like the ones for my S032G and they say its for the 107's. It getting to be a real pain charging thru my laptops USB port. Can someone help me with this problem if you could be so nice to give me a charger model number or Syma part number for the charger. Its got to be a 110 AC charger. I would like to stick with a Syma charger if they make one for the S107G. 

Chuck   

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
11 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5