Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
ASK and you shall receive or .............
Caveat Emptor
Tags: Syma X9
ripchord38
Guests
June 21, 2012 - 4:05 pm

G'day mates,

I have just had an experience which ; wait for it:

I bought a GS GT5889 4CH RC Helo now the seler from Au warned about checking for l;ose fittings.

Well he said all are tested before dispatch mine ust of slipped through the net./

I had finished charging it took it ou side in about 5 knots wind TOI was great it went up around and out of control

ended upo on the roof, after retrieving this checking it over I found substantial damage which could be repaired by replacing parts

I contacted the seller he said he woul send me a list and all the pars needed he would send to me Express Post

Now this land I live in is mighty big takes 3 days to go one inch or 25mm on a map.

Lo and behold I just 2 days after talking to this bloke a parcel arrived a brand new including evrything a remote the lot,

arrived Now that is service the reason as he couldn't get a particular part.

So rather than wait for one to come from O'S he sent a fully boxed Item Free Express Post

Now if you want his name in Au drop me a msg , You may just be surprised.

Now I have a question  no one it seems has any oif the small bits like screws spacers washers and the rest of the paraphealia to use on these Helo's

Anyone got a clue.

Pat

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
20 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9