Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Any Repair Sites or Facilities
Tags: Syma X9
Syma Freak
Admin
March 12, 2014 - 9:22 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

@yeslaurel

I feel CPD has explained well here- my little bit would be this:You are now in a hobby for life, better to learn how to repair helis yourself- sure there might be someone out there to repair for you- what at if you were lucky $10 per hour- to me better to buy a new Syma for $20 and keep the old one for spares.Better to invest in a soldering iron and a few parts to try and repair your heli yourself, the great joy of fixing something yourself is massive, worst thing is you screw it up, so just a learning curve.CPD and others here can help you repair your heli yourself- stay positive and have a go.yoda22

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

CPD
Guests
March 9, 2014 - 4:27 am

This is the closest I know of to a repair depot for them. Best I can say is to post the problem, let us help solve it, then check Amazon for parts and repair it yourself. Back when I was a kid, the local hobby shop did repairs to some of my model trains, but that was a special case. (Unfortunately, they closed shop a number of years back, just before I could have really taken advantage of their hobby stuff like RC aircraft) I'd still check to see if there's any hobby shops around with qualified experts who can diagnose and fix your issues.

yeslaurel
Guests
March 3, 2014 - 5:18 am

Hello everyone!

I am new here and I am trying to find some information.  Since I am limited on time due to work and school, does anyone know where I can send a S800G and a S107G for repair?  Are there any shops that repair or replace parts?  Where I live there is not any places where repairs can be done.  I have four aircraft and I need to repair three (3) of them.

Carlos

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
11 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5