Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!A A A
hey everyone, i thought i would share my method of reinstalling those little white washers. sorry if this has been covered already. and even though
english is my main language, i have hard expressing myself, so bear with me.
after searching for a while online and coming up empty handed, i devised a simple method to reinstall the washers in the blades, then back into the hub.
1. remove the screws holding the blades and be careful when removing the blades, NOT to lose the washers.
2. get the new blades, now, take a blade, lay it upside down on your index finger and place the washer into the hole at the end of the blade with the washer resting in the hole on your fingertip.
3. flip your helicopter upside down.
4. with the washer resting on your fingertip inside the hole of the blade, slide the blade into the hub.
5. very carefully flip ur helicopter right side up while making sure the blade stays in the hub.
6. line up the hole, install the screw and now you hopefully have installed a new blade with out any trouble from that pesky little washer.
i hope this helps at least one person!
Yeahhhhh... bout those white bushings... I think I have one blade between both of my 800g's that has that because I didn't know it was there when I first swapped blades on my one, then forgot by the time I swapped blades on my second one. XD They fly fine without them. I don't know why they decided to put in those bushings instead of flipping the holders the right way up. They have the exact same blade holders as the 107 and other helis, but they decided to go derp on them and put them upside down, with small white bushings.
Yes those bushes are small-also lost mine-as you said seems to fly ok with out them
Most Users Ever Online: 84
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 710
Newest Members:JustinArtenly, Richard, Clintonret, BolshoyPuTinAlex, Instrpak, Janishfaush
Administrators: Syma Freak: 1427, Supernova: 733, JamDJ: 254