Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Kamikaze S800G!
Helicopter has its own disasterous flight plan...
Tags: Syma X9
CPD
Guests
March 19, 2014 - 1:10 pm

I think I'll stand and say the gyro in the heli is busted, or you're getting electrical interference turning on both of the servo motors. Either way most likely requires a new board, and good luck getting one for the 800g.

coltm16a2556
Guests
February 27, 2014 - 3:45 am

update: I tried flying my 800 with my 107 controller which has no 4th channel. The 800 is still doing this kamikaze sideways dive. It will take off fine, hover in place, and even spin in place. But when I try to move forward or backwards, within a few seconds, its out of control. I went over all the mechanical pieces and again everything seems to be in place and freely moving.  

coltm16a2556
Guests
February 26, 2014 - 4:43 pm

My s800g is doing the same thing. I've had if for about a week with only a few minor crashes. The servos are moving freely, and everything seems to be in proper order. I can lift it up into the air and move side to side and spin in place with no problems. But if i try to move forward or back, it tilts to the extreme left and moves forward uncontrollably until it crashes. Has anyone figured this out yet, or should I just send it back to amazon? Thanks in advance. This hasn't been a good week for me, first I broke my balance bar on my F3 and now this. :( Looks like it will be back to the trusty 107g for now.

Syma Freak
Admin
June 10, 2013 - 11:57 am
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I have had a similar problem with another make of heli-it turned out to be a wire not soldered correctly on mother board-other wise as CPD reckons sounds like gyro problem...

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

CPD
Guests
June 7, 2013 - 5:56 am

Well... uhhh... that's a new one. Sounds like it might be the gyro, if not, then something is really messed up. What's happening is the servos are being turned on, both in the downward position. Either the gyro is telling it to do that, or there's a short of some sort... I have no idea what could be shorting, however, that could make both servos go down.

davidrainger
Guests
June 5, 2013 - 7:41 am

It's not 'drifting to the left', not even 'flipping to the left'... After a moment of stability it suddenly hurtles forwards with a left bank like it's just received precise co-ordinates of the next emergency it's needed at - and smashes into the lampshade!
It's only about 3 weeks old, flew great for most of that time, no awfully severe crashes - just suddenly started being uncontrollable. I've had a close look inside without taking it apart... No visible dirt or hairs, no sheared off screws, all tilting (swash plate?) movement seems to be free and in order. Servo motors are wizzing fine. When I hold the skids and open the throttle I feel it start to tilt forwards. Could it be the gyro?

Any advice greatly appreciated!

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
9 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5