Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Helicopter flips to the left
zedorda
Guests
January 14, 2013 - 9:54 am

Check and see that both of the swash control linkages are moving freely. I am not sure it is your problem but I had a crash once that somehow forced one of the link ends to get pushed farther on the swash plate arms which made it bind and cause all kinds of weird flight effects. I could see the same kind of thing making it bind one way that could cause this. It is worth checking just take off the canopy and bounce the 2 white control arms that control the links they should move freely and smooth. If not pull gently on the black plastic rod end connected to the swash plate till it swivels freely on the control ball joint.

CPD
Guests
January 11, 2013 - 7:21 am

Sounds like either the swash plate is off kelter, or there's a servo that's stuck. That'll make it drift to the left, which would then make the left skid hit the ground and flip it over. It could also be the pins in the upper main shaft have sheared off, which is a very common problem. Check those couple of things, and let us know what turns up!

Pondus
Guests
January 11, 2013 - 5:52 am

Hello

Im new to this and my S800G has been flying very well until a small crash.. Now during take off it flips fast over to the left side and crashes. Any sugestions please:-)

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
11 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2