Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
S107g minor controller problem
Excessive dead band in the forward control.
Tags: Syma X9
yarizme
Guests
July 9, 2014 - 8:12 am

It requires about 30 degrees of joystick travel to start the tail rotor for **forward** flight whereas for backward only a few degrees of movement are required.  I  Note the  following excerpted  from post by "Syma Freak" which includes a comment from "Don--" which addresses the problem but I have not been able to find the solution or response on the Forum:

================================ Posted on: 17January , 2011 – 6:04 pm; by "Syma Freak"
--Excerpt of comment From Don--
  —-
I discovered you also use the variable resister on the right side at the bottom of the joystick mount to center/adjust the forward/reverse action. On my controllers, the lever had to be pressed too far forward before the tail motor spun up. Now it only has to be a little forward. Much nicer and more controllable.
  —-
================================ Posted on: 17January , 2011 – 6:04 pm; by "Syma Freak

** I note all the posts by Raptor at:
         syma107.com/forum/general-syma-s107-information/random-mods/
would indicate he has the knowledge & experience to fix this problem, but I don't know how to contact him or post to that forum which appears to be dormant.

Thanks in advance for any assistance youall can provide!!!

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
14 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2