Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
X1 the new Quad from Syma
Transmitter compatibility
Syma Freak
Admin
October 14, 2012 - 7:45 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I have nearly finished my review of the Syma X1 UFO and will post soon.I will also include link back to the forum with all your advice guys..thank you for your input all of you Smile

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

nickden
Guests
October 14, 2012 - 1:22 am

nickden said

I have ordered the Syma X1 I own a spectrum and when I received the X1 ill test it with my Spectrum and ill inform you .Thank you for the replies

I receive my X1 not bind with my spectrum DX6I.i face a problem flying this copter from flight to flight it's behave differently one perfect flight the second no way to take of one of the motors not working as the others .After one hour test again perfect fly .Next day same problem with different motor .Anyone can solve this problem please .Pushing the canopy it's works perfect all motors I'm gonna be crazy with this little machine

bvc
Guests
October 5, 2012 - 2:05 pm

The Double Horse 9116-26 transmitter may also work. Maybe someone can confirm? It works with the others so I don't know why it would not work with the X1, but I'm no expert here. It's a programmable TX for $7 + shipping Surprised at a few select places (that's crazy!!!!). I bought one for my v911 and I am loving it. You can't have er9x but at least you have control over most everything.

Syma Freak
Admin
October 4, 2012 - 2:29 pm

bvc said
Syma Freak said 

That is something I did not know is this the remote you mean

New FlySky 2.4G 9CH FS-TH9X-B/TH9B TX Transmitter+R8B RX Receiver Radio Control By Buyincoins

above found on Amazon-great info BVC

Yes. I cannot confirm personally but on another rc forum it is reported to bind with these; v911/v929/v939/v949 ,Syma X1 ,Xieda 9958,Align Trex 100

Bvc, that is a lot of help as also checking it out,I have nearly finished my review on the Syma X1 4 Channel 2.4G RC Quad Copter

and will put a link back to your forum post..all the info and ideas are crucial for members and guess searches from Google really helps everyone get the best information needed-Thanks Buddy! Wink

bvc
Guests
October 2, 2012 - 1:43 pm

Syma Freak said 

New FlySky 2.4G 9CH FS-TH9X-B/TH9B TX Transmitter+R8B RX Receiver Radio Control By Buyincoins

Yes. I cannot confirm personally but on another rc forum it is reported to bind with these; v911/v929/v939/v949 ,Syma X1 ,Xieda 9958,Align Trex 100

nickden
Guests
October 2, 2012 - 1:39 pm

I have ordered the Syma X1 I own a spectrum and when I received the X1 ill test it with my Spectrum and ill inform you .Thank you for the replies

Syma Freak
Admin
October 2, 2012 - 12:08 pm

bvc said
The FS-TH9X binds with the X1 for anyone interested.

bvc
Guests
October 2, 2012 - 9:52 am

The FS-TH9X binds with the X1 for anyone interested.

CPD
Guests
October 2, 2012 - 9:45 am

Yeah, the only thing I've had that's been able to bind/use a remote not built specifically for that has been my 800g, which uses the 102g remote, but that's because they're both Syma 2f remotes.

I would imagine it wouldn't be until you hit the expensive things like SF's talking about before you get the ability to customize which remote you can use.

Syma Freak
Admin
October 2, 2012 - 9:42 am

No it will not bind with Spektrum remote-it will only work with remote supplied..the only mini quad that will bind with a Spektrum remote is the Blade MQX that I know of at present..More expensive but they are really great as you can put dual rates and expo to it

nickden
Guests
October 1, 2012 - 3:24 pm

Anyone can info me if the Syma X1 remote is compatible with Spectrum 6 I?.?

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2