Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
To the owner of syma107.com
irfankhan1001
Guests
July 23, 2011 - 11:25 am

Hi John (Syma Freak),

I have already purchased a S107G from Toytoyou.com via their Paypal service.  They are based in Hong Kong, claim to be trading with SYMA itself.  I have emailed them many times about how they can prove the fact that they are a legitimate company who trade with SYMA and they have sent me a few emails replying to this, of which they told me to contact SYMA directly (they provided me the email address/website) and they basically told me to relate to SYMA my concerns with toytoyou regarding its genuine status of SYMA products.  I have contacted SYMA three times in past three days, no response yet.  Toytoyou stated the following in response to why they have the gold package with chinese writing on and why others have an English version in black, i was under the impression this gold packaging meant it could potentially be a fake/clone.  The following email clears it all up and I actually believe they are a legitimate company BUT I haven't got the product yet so when I do i'll be sure to tally it up against all the advice on fake/clones you have on this site and others I've picked up along the way and my knowledge will definetely prove if its genuine or not but they should be genuine.  The following email was therefore a response to the above and clarifies all issues raised by myself so you can take from it what you will:

"Hi,

The golden package is in Chinese wording. The black package is in English wording. Colour and design are different. The helicopter and accessories are the same.
We can also tell you that the black package is more expensive than the golden package. Black package is for foreigner and that's why SYMA set the price higher. 
You can treat golden package is a kind of parallel import. But both of them is the same except the package.
The best way to provide it is genuine or not is to send the photo of the package and parts to SYMA. And you will get the answer.

For the verification problem, we want express our opinion on it.
1. Purchase SYMA stock doesn't need signing any contract. What you need are money and large amount. (We don't know whether SYMA has the same policy with foreign companies)
2. Even signed something like contract with SYMA, they must be in Chinese.
3. The contract or proof can be fake if we really want to cheat our customers.
4. Even having the contact, no companies will easily show it to the third party.

We understanding that your worry of purchasing cloned goods or faked goods. 
If we really want to cheat you, we can just send you a fake copy of the proof or something like that. By using the computer, it is just 15 minutes work.
The verification from the SYMA to the helicopter itself is the best way to prove it. It is better than our thousand words. 
If SYMA said that the helicopter we sold to you is fake or not produced by themselves. We can issue full refund to you.
Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

The Toytoyou Team

Toytoyou

mkImage Enlarger

e-mail: mailto:info@toytoyou.com

(English Packaging also direct from the Genuine SYMA) Link 2:
http://www.symatoys.com/produc.....mallclass=

Will keep you updated on the quality of the S107G that I'll receive next week hopefully. Hope all the information helps.  

Regards

IRFAN

SYMA's Contact info [http://www.symatoys.com/contact.html] :

Syma toys (HK) Industrial Co., ltd

Tel£º00852-69167246

Fax£º00852-35476377

SHANTOU SYMA TOYS INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD

TEL:86-754-86381898

FAX:86-754-86395098

ÊÛºóµç»°£º86-754-85860662

Web: http://www.symatoys.com

E-mail: syma@symatoys.com

MSN:symatoys@msn.cn

Syma Freak
Admin
July 23, 2011 - 9:49 am
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi Infan
I have checked your post is on the forum ok-I have never bought from
Toytoyou.com and would be interested in how you go when you receive your Syma,have you ordered one from them yet?
What was the cost-any info on the Syma is really great help for us all
Keep me posted

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

irfankhan1001
Guests
July 22, 2011 - 8:53 pm

Hi
I posted a comment in the 'Contact' section of this site many times yesterday on this very page but it doesn't seem to have come up here despite it saying successfully posted after I submitted it on this page.. It was regarding he legitimacy of the SYMA S107G's at toytoyou.com who say they get there SYMA stock from SYMA directly. I emailed SYMA on their official website yesterday still waiting for a response. All SYMA's well the S107G that i was looking at a few days ago look genuine as per thir photos on the website ie. Colour of wires/motor caps/warning labels/black blade hinges etc etc look genuine but thought you could reply to my previous post abou this as I wrote Alot regarding this and it seems my post is either in the process of being verified by yourself or was not submitted despite it stating that post wa successfully added or something along those lines.

My email is irfankhan1001@hotmail.com

The S107G that I ordered was from Toytoyou.com based out of China and I will forward on the emails that I got from them regarding the legitimacy of their SYMA's. So I hope to hear from you ASAP as I have alltheir correspondence and have emailed SYMA regarding Toytoyou.com

I'll be eagerly waiting your response

Best regards

Irfan

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
14 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32