Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Syma S107G White? DO NOT BUY FROM TMART!
Are the Syma S107G an older or newer model? And Tmart a must read!
Tags: Syma X9
CPD
Guests
February 25, 2013 - 9:49 am

The only parts you have to worry about are the nose cone and tail decoration that are actually white. There's not that many of them, and they only make parts for the most popular ones, so the white and green won't be easy to get parts for. Like I said, though, they're exactly the same as the others, just the nose and tail decoration are different colors.

If you manage to break the nose, (very hard to do, only have heard of people buying them to repaint) then you can just take a yellow one, mask off the "windscreen" and spray paint it white or whatever color you want to paint it. (personally, I take the "tail decoration" off. I don't know why they call it that, they should just call it what it is--the "carpet hook" or "heli crasher.")

Michael
Guests
February 21, 2013 - 5:23 am

For the Syma S107G White/Gray it is difficult to find parts why would that be? Michael

CPD
Guests
February 18, 2013 - 1:39 am

The white one is one of the new colors from last year. All legit, none faked yet. They're very popular, along with the green and red/white/blue because they A look good and B haven't been faked. They're new enough that it's not worth it for the people making the fakes to start making greens and whites.

Michael
Guests
February 17, 2013 - 9:22 pm

I like the Syma S107G White is it a new model or older? I ordered one from Amazon (SYMA HELI) after a few days they sent me an email that the order was canceled. I am thinking they just could not find one or may not be that popular. I purchased a yellow a few weeks back from Amazon (SYMA HELI) arrived quick packaged well a true Syma. Flies perfect. My first purchase was from Tmart.com did not do my research on Tmart till after the purchase. The reviews on Tmart were just horrible they sent me a counterfeit shipped in a plastic bag never did fly. I purchased using PayPal I opened a dispute against Tmart they did nothing then I opened a claim PayPal favored me so I will get a refund through there protection plan in five business days. DO NOT BUY FROM TMART

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
16 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2