Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Stuck in hard bank! Out of control?? Help??
What to do??
Tags: Syma X9
CPD
Guests
December 23, 2012 - 9:32 am

Raptor's one of the admins, I haven't seen him on here in quite a while, but he's an absolute wizzard with electronics and all the components on these things. He has a huge topic with all kinds of electronic technobable and how to do stuff like fix/replace gyros and the like called "random mods" (I think that was it... I hope it is, anyway) where he's going through all kinds of random modifications, mostly electronic to his helis. I know he swapped the gyro for a better one on there. Not sure how to do it--I'm not anywhere close to knowing what him, SN or SF know about electronics, that's why I try to stick to the pure mechanical issues with these things--or how much it costs, but sounds like the OP's problem.

As for your s111g, check if the tail motor is spinning, if the wires to it aren't cut off, and that it's not blown out. Probably not an electrical issue there, just a bad motor or wiring.

zigory
Guests
December 23, 2012 - 8:02 am

Similarly, my Syma S111G worked fine at first and now it won't respond to Forward and Backward on the Controller. It still goes up and down and left and right.

Where exactly would I find "Raptor's stuff"? Is Raptor part of this Forum web site? I don't see any reference to Raptor in the tabs at the top of this page.

Thank you.

CPD
Guests
September 1, 2012 - 7:48 am

Gyro's broke. Check out Raptor's stuff on how to repair a broken gyro. That's about all I can think of.

(Is it just me, or is the current problem with the latest batch a bad gyro?)

ssbrant
Guests
August 31, 2012 - 12:17 am

My first syma s107 (I now have 3) is out of control at random times when it wants to be. I will admit this was my first heli and the one I learned on (it has seen better days). It still will still run and fly very well at times however, it seems that when I keep it held in a decent banked turn for over just a split second it gets stuck and no matter how hard I try I cannot pull it out. It will turn on axis in still position flawlessly but when I have a forward motion involved as well as playing with the altitude while in a fairly deep bank it seems to get stuck that way. What can I do? Anyone ever experienced this before? I have looked the heli over and over and cannot seem to find any broken pieces aside from a chipped wing which I just replaced moments ago with a brand new one. I just completed my test flight with the new wing and it still is doing the same exact thing. Am I overlooking something or? Is it fixable? Someone please help!

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
14 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2