Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Stop Thief
bobO
Guests
February 25, 2012 - 2:08 pm

Got my yellow from Batterysuperstore and was very pleased with the whole deal.

Nate
Guests
February 25, 2012 - 10:35 am

I picked up a white one from Beeshoppers via amazon.  Looks like they're out of the white ones though.  it's the real deal.  little pricier than other vendors though.

Syma Freak
Admin
February 24, 2012 - 4:40 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Great info-I have also bought from Superstition via Amazon and got genuine Syma helis-thank you for your buying experience

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

Drivin_Dave
Guests
February 24, 2012 - 9:24 am

I purchased my S107G brand NIB from Superstition Hobbies on Amazon.com. The little red machine shipped and arrived quickly and the seller has a great RC storefront.

Also purchased an S109G Apache for our son from JP Commerce who appears to have become Cart Wheel Deals on Amazon who also sent the product quickly and arrived in perfect NIB condition.

Drivin_Dave loves NIBs!

** News Flash ** UPS just pulled up with my new DH 9101, will post about it in the Other Products Area.Laugh

Syma Freak
Admin
February 23, 2012 - 6:30 pm

This is great feed back(Battery Superstore)So the more info I get will set up a safe buying area-great input Drewdane

drewdane
Guests
February 23, 2012 - 7:06 am

I've bought two S107Gs from Battery Superstore, on Amazon. Both genuine, both NIB and fully functional, both shipped quickly. Add to that the fact that they're pretty consistently close to, if not THE cheapest seller, and that equals a recommendation from me. Wink

Syma Freak
Admin
February 21, 2012 - 6:09 pm

Why have I named this topic "Stop Thief" Well I have many emails per day and comments on this blog that say people have been ripped off buying a Syma 107.When I say ripped off,they have either bought from their local mall or on line to find they have bought a non genuine Syma S107G. Many posts about picking a fake here.

I stayed away from setting up a page to shame these sellers for legal reasons-However I thought that there really could be no kick back in my face if people posted on this forum the sellers that they have bought from that sold them a dud Syma and the sellers that sold them a genuine heli.

My suggestion would be to post below your experience where you bought from and the sellers name good and bad comments.

We not only need to shame bad sellers but also recommend sellers you have bought from that sold you a great genuine Syma 107. I feel that will help us all. Give me your views if you think this post is relevant and can help newbies buying a Syma heli

So here is your chance to help people buy a genuine Syma 107 from your info below-As said if you feel this topic is not required let me know.

Hope I do not get sued - Lol  Confused

This topic is locked No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
13 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32