Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Stock replacement 240 mah battery
Raptor
Guests
June 11, 2012 - 12:10 am

it is exactly the same as the ones i got from china (30mm x 19mm).

I can confirm that they fit with the canopy in both the S107 ans S800 when orientated like in the link bvc posted.

It works perfectly, but I haven't had enough free time this week to test how long it fly's for on average, sorry.

bvc
Guests
June 10, 2012 - 5:04 pm

This?

http://www.helizonerc.com/Upgr.....240mah.htm

I haven't but may when I run out of stock.

JamDJ
Lancaster, PA, USA
Admin
June 10, 2012 - 2:50 pm
Forum Posts: 264
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Has anyone tried the Helizone replacement that pd sent to our forum?

My stock battery finally gave out. I saw the one pd sent to the forum

and just wondered if it was worth it.

Raptor
Guests
June 9, 2012 - 7:25 pm

It flies with the battery, unfortunately the battery is too large to fit with the canopy on.

It seems to increase flight time, but i need to time it to be sure.

Ito also works on the S800, but has the same problem of the canopy not fitting over it.

Raptor
Guests
May 29, 2012 - 5:17 pm

I received a couple of them from ebay last week, but haven't had chance to try them out.

They look nice, and have a protection circuit in them.

If nobody has tried them, i will have a look at them, and report back.

RD
Guests
May 29, 2012 - 11:39 am

Hey Drewdane, did you ever do the 240 mah battery replacement or just get another 107 ???

Guests
January 16, 2012 - 9:27 am

I remember that from my old days with my RC boats Syma-Guy! Lol I wasn't officially a heli nut UNTIL I ordered 3 more 107s and a 24 pack of rechargable batteries! Lol plus some tools and about 8 sets of blades, and misc. other 107 parts! Lol Laugh I'm pretty hooked! Ahhhahahahaha Cool Now all I have to do is TERRORIZE all of my firends pets! Ahhhhhahahahahahahahaha Laugh

syma-guy
Guests
January 16, 2012 - 9:05 am

yes rechargable AA are a must with any RC heli, car, boat and plane i use sanyo eneloop batterys as you can charge them leave them for months and they retain their charge unlike most rechargable batterys.

Guests
January 16, 2012 - 8:50 am

My goal is to own about four of them I think! Smile And I just ordered a 24 pack of NiMH batteries and charger, to keep the AA batt costs down, AND the headache of running to the store to buy them! Cool

syma-guy
Guests
January 16, 2012 - 8:36 am

Yep i think Buck just hit the nail on the head there, As these things are real cheap to buy you might as well have a whole new 107, with the bonus if you crash and need parts to fix at least you can still fly your second till new parts arrive for the first.

cheers syma-guy

Guests
January 16, 2012 - 8:22 am

I am sure that a larger battery equates to more heat, more all around wear and tear on a helis motors, that are intended for a certain amount of mAh's and a certain amount of continuous run time, so rather than opt for more power, I am going to opt for more helicopters! Lol Run one while others are charging, cooling off, etc.! Laugh Remember... the candle that burns the brightest, burns the shortest amount of time!!! Cool

drewdane
Guests
January 15, 2012 - 2:37 pm

I don't think this is a stock firebird battery, I think they just threw that into the title for search bait. I would assume that this is heavier. Maybe it could be mounted diagonally to offset that a little? I'm not going to pretend to know. Since there's only 1 review, I was hoping one of you guys would be the guinea pig. Wink

bvc
Guests
January 15, 2012 - 2:14 pm

So since these are in the firebird, does that mean we can have them in the 107 without the extra forward weight? Or is it forward weight on the firebird as well? I'm not up on all the differences. I am getting a black firebird in the next month though. I've looked into it enough to know that.

drewdane
Guests
January 15, 2012 - 1:29 pm

This might be promising. It may not be as cool as Dale's battery mod, which gives you replaceable batteries, but it seems like an easier way to get some more uptime.

Image Enlarger

tag=syma107heli-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B005N28TNU

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
24 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9