Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
S107 won't charge
Tags: Syma X9
Wingnut79
Guests
December 27, 2011 - 3:49 am

I've has a somewhat similar issue with charging-- the light staying on when plugged into a USB port (I NEVER charge from the controller). 

What I've found is the USB plug doesn't seem to make a very good connection in my laptop so wiggling it around a bit helps it get a good connection. After a bit of tinkering around, I've found that an unused phone charger (USB wall plug adapter) has been reliable in keeping a good connection for the heli's USB plug. 

Supernova
Guests
December 23, 2011 - 2:34 am

Let the batteries cool before and after charge, because they get hot and that can make them bloat or burn if left on. 

stuson
Guests
December 23, 2011 - 2:05 am

I have a similar problem on 2  s107  helis.

The chargew light  never goes out and I get a minute or so on 1 and next to nothing on the other

I bought new chargers thinking they were the problem. 

How many charges should a battery get? I  have flown mine a fair bit  not  not hundreds  of times.

I have been putting them straight back on charge after flying even if I don't intend to fly it again,  and I see from a post  that  you should let them  cool down  before  charging again.

Might give the battery mod a shot!! 

crashland
Guests
May 10, 2011 - 3:58 am

My S107 will not charge. I only worked twice using both methods once.

When I attempt to charge via USB the light comes on but when I plug the cable into heli the light stays on instead of going out indicating that it's charging.

When I try to charge via the controller the light stays green instead if turning red to indicate it's charging.

I don't know what the problem is other then it must be the Heli itself.

BTW I purchased it from XHeli.

Any help is appreciated, 

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
15 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9