Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
s107 falls from 5ft hover
Tags: Syma X9
pairair
Guests
March 19, 2012 - 8:46 am

joe.d said
i have 4 new 107g's,the yellow and red ones do the same thing,they will fly for about 3 to 5 seconds and will drop to the floor then will imediately take off again for a few seconds and then do it again ,no interference of any kind, my white and blue ones do great and operate perfectly,does anyone have any idea why,am going to return yellow one and red one,something is defective, is this a common problem with these helis.      Confused

I have two new, one red one yellow. The red one does that. Will work on full throttle though, so when battery is low, it flies ok.

/Per

whitehedr
Guests
March 15, 2012 - 3:11 pm

Mine has been fine since the incident that prompted the post.  And it only did it once.

RWW

joe.d
Guests
March 15, 2012 - 7:51 am

i have 4 new 107g's,the yellow and red ones do the same thing,they will fly for about 3 to 5 seconds and will drop to the floor then will imediately take off again for a few seconds and then do it again ,no interference of any kind, my white and blue ones do great and operate perfectly,does anyone have any idea why,am going to return yellow one and red one,something is defective, is this a common problem with these helis.      Confused

CPD
Guests
March 7, 2012 - 1:54 am

Been playing too much mw3...

lol.

In all seriousness, just chalk it up to some fluke occurance until it happens again. And even then, it might be just annother fluke.

whitehedr
Guests
March 5, 2012 - 3:50 pm

CPD said

temporary EMP.

Nice line.  Made me chuckle!!!1

RWW

CPD
Guests
March 5, 2012 - 12:31 am

Chalk it up to a solar flare or temporary EMP.

If it happens again, then worry about it.

whitehedr
Guests
March 4, 2012 - 11:24 am

Inside, TV was off, I would consider the light to be moderate.  No bright sunshine.  

I have flown it through sunbeam streaming in the window before and the heli was not

affected.  Mater of face it looks REAL NEAT when the sun hits the spinning blades.

The light up neatly.

I am thinking that maybe I just did not have the best line  of sight between the 

heli and the controller.  I find myself sometimes using body english when I am

flying.

RWW

CPD
Guests
March 3, 2012 - 7:29 am

try to re-create the same situation a couple of times, have somebody hit the TV remote, turn on the tv and have it on, if you can, do it at about the same time of day so the sun hits it the same.

Otherwise, chalk it up to a fluke, and procede normally until it happens again, then we can find the common link and see if it's something to worry about.

bvc
Guests
March 3, 2012 - 6:29 am

Outside? Sunlight
Inside? Is there a TV on w/IR remote in the room?

whitehedr
Guests
March 3, 2012 - 4:52 am

So, I was flying my yellow s107g  this morning, had it at hover 5 ft up and it just falls from the sky.

Straight down and so quick I did not have time to react.  Picked it up and put it on her skids and she flew just fine.

Not sure what happened.  It was over in a heartbeat.  Anyone else ever have this happen?

RWW

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5