Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
S032g problem
Loss of power
Tags: Syma X9
Syma Freak
Admin
February 1, 2014 - 5:57 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The remote might be making inconsistent action with the aa batteries, bend the contacts to fit more on the battery.

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

CPD
Guests
January 16, 2014 - 1:01 pm

Yeah, this is a bit of an oddball, if you have the remote with new batteries, and freshly charged the heli, then it shouldn't do that at all. I can't give a good answer, it's kinda out of my league, so SF will have to help you out on this one.

bluealtered
Guests
January 15, 2014 - 8:57 am

There are really two problems, the first is that the controler when first turned on no longer flashes before going solid green, it just goes to solid green and stays there. Is this ok? Yes it will power up the heli, but thats the next problem. The copter takes off straight up and at 6 feet up it simply shuts off and falls to the ground, i have tried it with the antena hanging down 6" and with it hanging down all the way, same outcome.

The batterys are new in both units and the rotors are working correctly as well, i should add that after it loses power and lands on the ground i can't get the controler to make it take off again. If i wait a couple of hours it will again start and take off and then at about 6 feet shut itself off again and i have to wait again for it to come back to where it will fly again.

It sounds like a battery problem to me yet they test out ok. So i am hoping that one of our members can tell me what the problem is. Thanks

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
10 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2