Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Precision Flying
Tags: Syma X9
Syma Freak
Admin
September 21, 2011 - 5:49 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Sounds cool

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

makenzie71
Guests
September 16, 2011 - 8:11 am

Thought it might be interesting to get people involved in some little friendly competition.  I've played with the little micro-rc helo's before but the single rotor models are just random.  The S107 is pretty easy to control...but how well can you do it?

Idea of the contest is friendly.  No time limits.  Instructions are Point A to Point B flights, or Point-A to task flights, with no launch to land/task points being more than 15ft from one another and that the task actually be feasible.  My examples are that I am currently lifting off from a carpeted floor and flying a three foot distance and attempting to land on an elevated (3") surface that 5" is diameter, and also trying to lift off from a carpeted floor and knock a very light object off of a desk (inverted paper cup, without fouling blades) and then land safely anywhere.

I will start with the proposed task being the first of my examples:  Land safely on an elevated hard surface no more than 6" is diameter.

Upload your successful attempt to youtube or your favorite video publishing site and copy the link here.  The person who successfully completes the task gets to set the guidelines for the next task.

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2