Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
New Syma S110G in the house!
Tags: Syma X9
leadsled
Guests
December 16, 2012 - 8:48 pm

zedorda said
Thanks I have been wondering if these were as stable as the s107. I have another brand heli about the size of the s110 and it is crazy unstable.

It is amazing  I don't have a way of videoing and fly at the same time, but I'm sure there are some Youtube videos.

http://syma107.com/syma-s110g-review/

Check this out.

zedorda
Guests
December 16, 2012 - 7:24 am

Thanks I have been wondering if these were as stable as the s107. I have another brand heli about the size of the s110 and it is crazy unstable.

leadsled
Guests
December 15, 2012 - 10:45 pm

Received my new Syma S110G.

What an absolute blast!!!  This thing makes the S107G look like a behemoth.

Mine is metallic orange.  Love the overall look.

There's an excellent review of it on the forum.  Just a few things I should mention.

The S107C remote is not compatible with the S110G.  Now I have 2 remotes for three helicopters.

The S110G remote control is very small, but the throttle is excellent.  It has the ratchet feel, so it's easy to maintain a constant altitude or adjust based on the "clicks". Overall, very nice feel, and I guess the size corresponds to the size of the helicopter.   I would have loved commonality between the S107C&G and the S110G.

Love the dual spotlights that are steady white, not flashing.

Hard not to bounce on landing as the landing gear is a flixible plastic.

There is a supplemental instruction booklet for the LiPo Battery.  Gives good tips for the battery I wish I knew before I found this site.  May help new fliers not hurt their batteries.  The general instruction manual is in the typical Engrish.

Absolutely love the new bird.

Looking forward to my S800G replacement and my new camera for the S107C.  These things will multiply like rabbits if you are not careful.Surprised

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
18 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2