Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
JamDJ's update
Still here !!!!
Tags: Syma X9
Syma Freak
Admin
November 6, 2013 - 11:50 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Sorry got that now losing my marbles-lo

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

JamDJ
Lancaster, PA, USA
Admin
November 6, 2013 - 11:26 pm
Forum Posts: 264

He posted as "been dueped"

Syma Freak
Admin
November 6, 2013 - 11:01 pm

@JamDJ do you have Ronnie forum name can not find him?

Syma Freak
Admin
November 6, 2013 - 10:56 pm

JamDJ said
Hi All!

So I can't find my S32 so I got a new one using an Amazon gift card I got for my birthday.

Got the same one, S32 in blue. Flies like a champion, as expected per Syma!

Hopefully I can get a review out soon, but now my 'puter is acting up, sheesh, when

it rains, it pours!

If you could, please welcome Ronnie to our forum. He has an issue reguarding binding.

I forgot to report on the sensetivity of the battery, so maybe we can help him there.

Also, does anyone have any feedback on the S030 Bell Ranger? I've heard bad reviews, but they don't

say weather or not the model they reviewed has the G for gyroscope in it....

Best and safe flying to you all!

JamDJ

I do not have this model yet but found a interesting review from Amazon below:

"I just bought this heli couple of weeks ago, i've been flying few of the 3 channel smaller helis from syma and i found this bell 206 a bit different from those little birds. If you are really up to buy this one, go ahead, its a good bird, but take some of this advise if you are a beginner, don't be too eager to fly out from the box, though it can handle slight crashes, i don't think it can on a serious smash on the wall or any hard object when you mis-handle the sticks. First, hold it underneath and test its power,then, in a moderate power try to release it from holding, keep it hovering 3 ft above the ground, when it spin, its normal,just quickly set the trims, when it stays stable, try the maneuvers(forward, backward, left and right, a hint: i learned that there is an over motion every time you maneuver (like when you turn right,it will turn right but overshoot its angle, unlike the gyro helis they suddenly stop when the stick is centered, this one is not, it requires more inputs on the stick. so you have to be advance, when you move the stick quickly counter it in an opposite direction every time, and you'll see, you're going to love it in the end. just be patient with this bird. the sweetest thing on this one is its a scale heli, and everyone like to see a scale heli fly in the air.I can handle this bird in a 3x3m room without smashing the walls, but it needs practice to get in that level."

I will buy this and do a review have been slack not reviewing latest models.

JamDJ
Lancaster, PA, USA
Admin
November 6, 2013 - 5:02 pm

Hi All!

So I can't find my S32 so I got a new one using an Amazon gift card I got for my birthday.

Got the same one, S32 in blue. Flies like a champion, as expected per Syma!

Hopefully I can get a review out soon, but now my 'puter is acting up, sheesh, when

it rains, it pours!

If you could, please welcome Ronnie to our forum. He has an issue reguarding binding.

I forgot to report on the sensetivity of the battery, so maybe we can help him there.

Also, does anyone have any feedback on the S030 Bell Ranger? I've heard bad reviews, but they don't

say weather or not the model they reviewed has the G for gyroscope in it....

Best and safe flying to you all!

JamDJ

Syma Freak
Admin
September 26, 2013 - 9:35 pm

I can relate to your problem flying the S031G I lost radio contact and then she flew her own mission of life--3 houses away landed on a tree.rushed to help her land then took off again never to be seen again yell

maybe your S32 is in space with my 31G laugh

Lots of fun tho buddy!!!

Then there is the story of my glider plane the AXN that went on another mission-guess another story to tell...

JamDJ
Lancaster, PA, USA
Admin
September 25, 2013 - 4:05 pm

Bad news: For sale: Syma S32 Radio

Yup, lost it about 2 weeks ago. Only had it about 3 months and about 2 hrs of flight-time.

I was going to review the S32 which, IMHO, was the best choice for those of you considering outdoor flying.

Unfortunately, Mother Nature bested me. I was going to land it on my deck but missed the landing, and a slight updraft

took it between me and my next-door neighbors. It's stuck in a tree about 40 ft up, I think. I can't

see it or any pieces. Yeah, I'm crushed cry Thankfully, Santa Clause is coming to town. Anyone care to share thier thoughts

on loosing one?

Good news, Glad to see CPD is back! I have to agree with him that it rained all summer long here.

CPD
Guests
September 23, 2013 - 1:59 am

Syma Freak said
Wow CPD you are really busy,great you are still around buddy,you are welcome to put your face book info for people to join your Facebook

Well, I'd personally rather just have it be that if anybody wants to add me as a friend, they can just shoot me a pm, and I'll add them that way. Get enough random friend requests from a game I play on there to kill time.

Syma Freak
Admin
September 22, 2013 - 6:49 pm

Wow CPD you are really busy,great you are still around buddy,you are welcome to put your face book info for people to join your Facebook

CPD
Guests
September 22, 2013 - 12:09 pm

Good to hear Mrs. Jam's doing better! Also great to hear that you got a fly-in going, and about the s32! Hope that the fly-in takes off and becomes a decent sized event in the future! (ok, lets face it, until some crazy cool movie makes flying rc helis cool, it's not going to be a huge one. Lol)

As for a quick update from m'self, this summer's been super brutally busy, to the point where I still have to figure out how to get a 1955 chevy put away. (Why my pap had to pick when I had a week before school to pull it and the 57 out to fix the groundhog holes I will never know) It's been since, well, probably April at the latest since I've flown anything, which is a darned shame, but I've just been too busy, and when I've had a day off, I just got on the wiiU for Black Ops II. Nothing more relaxing than blowing some poor virtual zombie or 8 y/o's in-game person to bits, until they start yelping or the usual "Oh, well, I slept with your mother last night!" routine. (As somebody that plays games like that, I'll say they don't cause violence like people say they do, but they really need parents to understand that they're not children's games. Take them back to Mario and whatever pokemon they have now, where they belong, and leave us more mature guys alone without having the aggregation of having to babysit them)

Anyway, what I've been up to has been have the 2nd worst week of my scouting career, then rain. Then came bailing hay, fixing stuff that got broke, bailing more hay and breaking more stuff that needs fixed next year, rain, rain, rain, bail more hay, rain, consider doing a major car project, look into said major project, more rain, don't do anything with major car project because of rain, do all kinds of other work, rain, give up on major car project, go camping. And, finally, have my pap decide that a week before school starts is the perfect time for a car build, fix a roof, fix a tractor, and all kinds of other stuff. Needless to say, nothing got done--the old pickup is still the old worn out pickup, and I'm not driving a cool old car, just an old, tired Rav4. (well, not that tied, although I do think it needs something in the front end--makes a not good squeek when I turn slowly to the right that's getting worse and needs taken care of when I get the EGR taken care of) 

Anyway, I'm still around, maybe not on here hardly at all, (I think this is the first time since, what? June? July?) but I'm still around. One day there's no homework, and the next, I have a week to do a month's worth. If you need anything, just PM me, it should hit my email. And don't forget facebook, had to make one to keep in touch a while back, and I wouldn't mind adding some of you ol' vets like Jam just to keep in touch.

Anyway, until the CPD Airlines helicopter touches down for a visit,
Keep your stick on the ice!

Syma Freak
Admin
August 28, 2013 - 8:26 pm

Wow Jam so good to hear that news about your wife-it is just cool to know that nice people have a better chance--Harrisburg International Airport fly in -tell us more buddy we still have to set one up-My regards to your family-Always stay as you are a Positive thinking guy!!

JamDJ
Lancaster, PA, USA
Admin
August 28, 2013 - 3:53 pm

Greetings fellow forum members !!!

WOW, I can't believe it's been May since I last posted anything on here!

There is so much to say, I'll try to keep it short as possible!

1.)  Thanks to all of you who sent us greetings following Mrs. Jam's hospitilazition

at the beginning of the year. She is fine now, and 100% herself, back to work full time

for several months now, and keeping me busy with stuff to do around the house.

2.) Welcome all new members to the forum! I usually try to greet each and every one of you

individually, but this year circumstances got in the way, and I wish every one of you good luck

with your new 107s and invite you to visit this forum often and tell us your stories!

3.) This summer was reckless for those of us in the Northeast USA, as CPD said, we were

flooded out in June and baked in July, all seems normal now, in fact a little cooler than usual.

As the nights grow longer and the days are shorter, I'm shure we we will be moving indoors

with our 107s and hopefully being more active on the forum!

4.) I did get to a Fly-In at the Harrisburg International Airport during their Open-House event

a few weeks ago. Most of the gas/nitro powered helis were well represented, but there wasn't much

activity from Syma, as we are pretty much electric/battery powered. Maybe next year....

5.) And the best news (other than Mrs. Jam's recovery!) is that I got a Syma S32 for my birthday!!!

OK, If you are looking to take the 107 outside, have I got a heli for you !!

I'm doing a review on it now, all positive, will get it out for you ASAP and worth the look!

6.) We did the vacation-thing in Ocean City, Md. a few weeks ago and also went to

see Journey concert in Hershey, they were fantastic! New lead-singer was awesome!

Well, that's all for now, just to let you know I'm still here and doing my best to keep up

on the forum!

Thanks to all of you and especially to SF and Company for keeping this site going!

Sincerely,

JamDJ     

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9