Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
This topic is locked No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Ideas For Videos.
Supernova
Guests
January 28, 2012 - 11:12 pm

seaturtle said:

how about a battery replacement.with some wire splicing and soldering.

Do you mean show how to solder the small wires ?

seaturtle
Guests
January 28, 2012 - 2:11 pm

how about a battery replacement.with some wire splicing and soldering.

Old_Iron_Spine
Guests
January 28, 2012 - 9:02 am

What if you did some on all the common problems? Gears sliding, shredding, shafts bending and how to check, blades crashing.

And fly bar flying off. Lol, just kidding, I've never heard of that happening, though I would probably laugh and want a video, cause I just imagine it would pin wheel through the air, and the helicopter would have an epic crash. like it would start flying to the side and then down like from batman the dark knight when the jokers henchmen launch those harpoons and the helicopter hits them >_<

Syma Freak
Admin
January 24, 2012 - 2:55 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

bvc said:

Supernova said:

bvc said:

Main inner shaft? Not the top piece, but including the gears at the bottom. If you do, thanks! ahead of time!

I will try this one! so keep your eyes on my section Wink 

Thank you! and thank you for everything you do here!

Our pleasure Bvc,but remember it is all to do with the input you all put into the forum that helps it get better-Thank You!

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

bvc
Guests
January 24, 2012 - 1:42 pm

Supernova said:

bvc said:

Main inner shaft? Not the top piece, but including the gears at the bottom. If you do, thanks! ahead of time!

Thank you! and thank you for everything you do here!

Supernova
Guests
January 24, 2012 - 1:36 am

bvc said:

Supernova
Guests
January 24, 2012 - 1:34 am

ace1984 said:

what about diy vids on making blades and upgrades

As CPD says there are lots on Youtube about upgrades, I am looking for repairs only! also the blades are so cheep to replace why make your own? that is a big task they need to be perfect in pitch and balance, good idea all the same. 

CPD
Guests
January 24, 2012 - 12:21 am

Hmmm... One problem there is that none of us have actually "made" blades. (to my knowlege)

I've made the lower part of the frame out of plastic, but not blades.

There's a ton of upgrade vids already on youtube, though. you just need to know how to look for them.

ace1984
Guests
January 23, 2012 - 3:34 pm

what about diy vids on making blades and upgrades

seaturtle
Guests
January 23, 2012 - 3:05 pm

Syma Freak said:

I have to say a thank you to Supernova (Bernie) for his time to put these videos together in his free time,shows his love for the Syma S107 and his commitment to help people over come their Syma flying problems after crashes.

We have been discussing more videos to show the problems then the fix- I am leaving videos to Bernie as I am not that good doing them-Thanks again Bernie for your time and commitment-All appreciate your efforts I know. SmileSurprisedWinkCool

word!

Syma Freak
Admin
January 23, 2012 - 3:00 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I have to say a thank you to Supernova (Bernie) for his time to put these videos together in his free time,shows his love for the Syma S107 and his commitment to help people over come their Syma flying problems after crashes.

We have been discussing more videos to show the problems then the fix- I am leaving videos to Bernie as I am not that good doing them-Thanks again Bernie for your time and commitment-All appreciate your efforts I know. SmileSurprisedWinkCool

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

CPD
Guests
January 23, 2012 - 2:37 pm

there is one somewhere on the site, I think...

But, that's a good one to do. While it's apart, I'd do a twofer and also show how to replace gears at the same time. (don't remember if you showed how to do that before)

Maybe one where you (manually) demonstrate different scenarios that occur with different problems.

(fake a dead lipo by not charging the batery and trying to fly, by hand making the tbe motion then explaining what can cause it, showing what bad gears do when they break, (via turning the heli by hand in front of the camera, then explaining how to look) and etc.)

Not something for any of us to do, but a good, well done demonstration of ground effects and bathtub effects would be cool to watch. (get some incense at a local fair from the hippie tent, and use the smoke like they do in a wind tunnel, as long as the camera can pick it up)

bvc
Guests
January 23, 2012 - 5:51 am

Supernova
Guests
January 23, 2012 - 12:31 am

If you would like me to do a video on a particular repair on  The Syma 107 G

Please post here Laugh

This is for the Syma 107g ONLY !!

I dont want to dig myself into a hole Wink

http://bestsmileys.com/working/4.gif 

This topic is locked No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online: