Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Forum Suggestions
Tags: Syma X9
Syma Freak
Admin
January 24, 2012 - 3:03 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

macornley said:

Excuse me if this is an old subject but I'm new on here.

Somewhere I'm sure I've seen a thread about suggestions for this forum, and thought I'd let you know mine...

How about a 'general' forum for general syma rc heli chat/questions/info, and then a separate forum for each syma model, 107, 111, 102 etc etc?

Might make navigating around the forum easier, and would also mean that members could concentrate on the models they are interested in within a more specific forum while being able to switch between chat/questions/info that relates to specific models...

Just a thought... 🙂

I have taken on board your idea-however as there are a lot of Syma models,to have a different topic for each could cause more confusion as the bottom part of the page would have I feel just to many sections to view-Am thinking about it tho!

Thank you for input.

Was thinking of setting up a topic on" Amateur Mods" Any way always changing things as get input SF

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

CPD
Guests
January 24, 2012 - 1:30 pm

Great!

It's just an excelent helicopter. Flies like a caddilac!

macornley
Guests
January 24, 2012 - 11:29 am

A 102 is my next purchase 🙂

CPD
Guests
January 24, 2012 - 7:26 am

Subforums might work, if there is a way to have them, but there are too many specific models.

There really is no difference on our end to how to fix them, the problems are the same usually. There's not as much discussion about each model, just a few people wanting recomendations of which to buy after loving their 108, 109 or 111, and people wanting to know how to fix them.

(The poor 102 gets very little love... Cry ...even though it is an excelent heli)

macornley
Guests
January 24, 2012 - 5:19 am

Excuse me if this is an old subject but I'm new on here.

Somewhere I'm sure I've seen a thread about suggestions for this forum, and thought I'd let you know mine...

How about a 'general' forum for general syma rc heli chat/questions/info, and then a separate forum for each syma model, 107, 111, 102 etc etc?

Might make navigating around the forum easier, and would also mean that members could concentrate on the models they are interested in within a more specific forum while being able to switch between chat/questions/info that relates to specific models...

Just a thought... 🙂

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
13 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5