Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Drifting at times how can I fix it?
Drifting
Tags: Syma X9
MrEd1979
Guests
December 11, 2012 - 7:28 am

Thanks I will check those.... I just opened my canopy and went to check my battery to see if it moved.  Would the battery be held in with double sided sticky tape?  I am starting to think I received a fake in which case I will be bringing it back to the store. I am going to take some pictures of my heli and post them under a new topic called "Is this a fake??"

CPD
Guests
December 11, 2012 - 5:36 am

They're the little dogbones that connect the balance bar to the part holding the blades.There's two little nubs that they go on, and if they're not connected, broke, etc, it can cause all kinds of problems.

MrEd1979
Guests
December 11, 2012 - 4:50 am

Thanks SF.  I have one question for you....what are the buckles on the main shaft?  The main shaft isn't bent.  Ill check the battery now. Thanks for the info

Syma Freak
Admin
December 9, 2012 - 2:47 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Might pay to take canopy off and reposition battery,sometimes after a bad crash can move-also check buckles on main shaft,and main shaft not bent

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

MrEd1979
Guests
December 9, 2012 - 12:31 pm

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what might cause my heli to drift while I am trying to hover.  I noticed after I fly it for about 2-3 minutes it sometimes stops drifting.  The direction of the drift changes also. Sometimes left sometimes backwards sometimes forwards.  I am at a loss.  Any help would be awesome.

Thanks

Ed

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
10 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9