Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
DO YOU SMILE WHEN YOU FLY YOUR RC HELI?
Tags: Syma X9
Supernova
Guests
December 5, 2011 - 12:00 am

In a space craft I think it would take off and smash itself to bits on the roof Laugh lack of gravity.

Outside it would hover without even being switched on lol.

Supernova
Guests
December 4, 2011 - 11:37 pm

He is right I do smile Smile

Syma Freak
Admin
October 15, 2011 - 2:20 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Well put Richard Branson on my Twitter account sent him a tweet @richardbranson next time in space,please take a Syma S107 rc heli with you-just want to see if they fly there lol

All some crazy fun Cool

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

Syma Freak
Admin
October 15, 2011 - 2:07 pm

Just watched Branson boss of Virgin talking about space flight for $200,000 a pop on TV,might send him an email to see if he will take a Syma on board and see if flies in space-hey you know I am mad-lol

EmbarassedConfusedSurprised

Syma Freak
Admin
October 15, 2011 - 1:47 pm

Hi all,went down the park today after a lot of rain in Sydney this morning around 8am with a mate with his T-rex heli and a great 3d plane called Precision aerobatics -funny video I found

Anyway I was able to fly his T-rex for a moment,scares the hell out of me as so hard to control,all I could do was hover-give me my Syma S107!! I find the Syma helis really my buzz in life,the other is planes and spend more time repairing them than flying-lol however I am hooked on all rc fun. My mate is ex RAF piliot and his flying and hovering a plane is like you would think it is a heli,not him but check out this video.

Sorry gone on about planes,but just love these guys that can put me in the bin they way they fly anything-all just practice,the golf clubs are going rusty-take care all and just fly that Syma -you are now hooked you know that!! Laugh Great foam plane to start with from Hobbyking the Piaget

Norber
Guests
October 15, 2011 - 1:56 am

Me too. I fly at the office as well. I haven't noticed I smiled, but you're right, I do. Except when I crash the heliYell of course !! But I recover soon enough.

Only another item: slightly better than RC fly is skiing down a gentle slope on a sunny winter day behind my children and wife with few or no people at all sharing the same path. But that seldom comes, just twice or trice per year. Flying at office happens a lot!

warchild00
Guests
October 14, 2011 - 7:36 am

I fly strictly at the office. That being said a nice break every hour or two is the greatest therapy ever!

ChopperHead
Guests
September 24, 2011 - 2:22 am

GREAT post!  It is relaxing  -  a great short break meditation that puts you in the zone.

Syma Freak
Admin
September 1, 2011 - 10:46 am

@earthsea Smile,you bet you,I reckon flying RC Helis is better than sex!(Nearly) Today as also into planes flew a new plane I got from HobbyKing the Dolphin this bird is so fast at full throttle I was smiling from ear to ear until i hit a goal post in the playing field again! Some foam glue back flying again-Then flew a few helis-You are correct Earthsea after a hour of flying I was relaxed laughing and ready for the days work ahead-if wind calm tonight I will be down the park with my dog flying for the kicks it gives me-It is by far the best drug around and does not cost a fortune to get high!! Laugh

earthsea
Guests
August 29, 2011 - 6:45 pm

When I watch video clips of people flying mini RC heli's, I have noticed that the pilot always seems to have a big smile on their face. Do you?? I know I do. 

This leads me to think that flying these wee birds is a great form of meditation.

Some people hit a tiny plastic ball around a paddock (golf) and some people fight over a leather bag on a paddock (foot ball). What ever people do in their spare time is up to them but flying a RC mini heli must surly be considered a very respectable form of relaxation. 

So watch your buddy next time you fly with them and see if they have a smile on their face. I bet they do! Thats called happiness.

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
15 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2