Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Do s111g and s107g use the same motors ???
Tags: Syma X9
macornley
Guests
February 6, 2012 - 9:42 am

Success!

Changed the motor and replaced it with a 107 motor, works1 a treat and my 111 is now flying good as new 🙂

CPD
Guests
February 3, 2012 - 12:44 pm

The fakes aren't the clones. The red/green motor true fakes aren't any good, except if you decide to repair them after they break down with real parts. Then, they're great-very durable, and fly well. (but, they have their own sets of problems-not as stable, and slide a lot)

drewdane
Guests
February 3, 2012 - 9:05 am

macornley said:

...the 107 motor but the 107 has a green cap to it... Don;t know if the cap colour is significant...

If your 107 has pink and green motor caps, it's probably not a genuine Syma S107. Some people like the clones, from what I've read.

CPD
Guests
February 3, 2012 - 7:36 am

I would replace it, but would not trust it-that's a fake motor. I think the green ones are a little better than the pink ones, but I can't be sure.

(if it means anything, the green motor in my hybrid half-real half-fake 107 is, well, I'm not jynxing anything.)

Supernova
Guests
February 3, 2012 - 5:09 am

Always good to try something out! let us know the result. 

macornley
Guests
February 3, 2012 - 2:04 am

The 111 motor is the same size as the 107 motor but the 107 has a green cap to it. One of the 111 motors has a black cap and the other has a white cap! Don;t know if the cap colour is significant.

I've found some on eBay described as being for the 111, 107, 108, and 109 which makes me think they all use the same motor... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Syma....._691wt_910

Might just give it a go and see what happens...

CPD
Guests
February 3, 2012 - 1:40 am

I'm not sure, because my 102 uses smaller motors, but I would check the size of each against each other. I think the 107 motor might be larger, but it's turning out that there's a lot of differences between 111, 107 and some of the other military helis.

macornley
Guests
February 2, 2012 - 9:02 pm

I need to fit a new motor into my 111, will the spare 107 motor I have work in my 111 ?

Any help gratefully received...

Cheers... 🙂

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
12 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9