Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Cant fly
CPD
Guests
March 12, 2012 - 1:50 am

Return it-it's within the usual 30 days for a ditw heli to be replaced. You have to let these things cool between flight and charge and charge and flight for about 10-15 minutes. Otherwise, this happens. In the Syma Fixes video section, SN has a video about these, and he can help a lot.

But, being that it's within the return period, say the gear's broke and return it for a new one. Done.

Drivin_Dave
Guests
March 10, 2012 - 11:26 am

Hi gercord,

This is the pace to be if you want to learn about the S107G. Alot of good people here.

First, sounds like you may have "Bloated" your battery, possibly by charging immediately after flight. these little batteries have to cool down after use.

You might have also striped a gear or broke a shaft if a blade is not turning. There are 2 motors in the main body of your S107G, one for each of the main counter rotating blades.

Read through some of the forum, there's lots of great info on repairs and mods.

And check out Syma Freak's S107 Review, it's a tab at the top of the forum site.

Have fun!Smile

gercord
Guests
March 10, 2012 - 5:22 am

Hello, i am new to the forum and i start with a question 🙂

I have bought a s107g heli and after having flied for 3 weeks the heli started not to have the power to take off. I correctly thought the the problem was the battery as it had "got bigger" (so wasted) but after changing the battery, the problem didnt get solved. When i start the heli the one main blade can not start and after a while when it starts. the heli starts only to fly just over the ground. You think the problem is the main motor?

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
18 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5

smith: 2